24 Colors for Soap Coloring - Mica Powder Pigments - Soap dye-Soap Making Colorants Set - (0.1 oz 24 bags)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- •COLORS GALORE: This is a perfect variety of colors all in one set. WHITE, PEARL WHITE, WHITE SILVER, WHITE GOLD, GOLD, RED GOLD, COPPER GOLD, ORANGE PINK, RED, LILAC, PURPLE, LIME GREEN, GREEN, FOREST GREEN, AZURE BLUE, BLUE, FRENCH BLUE, SPACE BLUE, COPPER, VINOUS, CARAMEL BROWN, BRONZE, RED BRONZE, PEARL GREY
- •PURITY: These long-lasting pure quality dyes are 0.1-Ounce Each Color (3 g Each Color).
- •FAST POWDER DYES: The 24 dyes in this set are powder dyes that melt fast and easy to create the perfect product you can dream of. These dyes are like no others.
- •SAFETY: These dyes are cruelty and vegan free. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant free, stain free and gentle and safe to your skin.
- •BE SURE: BUY CONFIDENTLY – 100% money back guarantee. If for some reason, within 30 days of purchase you are not satisfied with our product, you can exchange it for a different one or get your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Before melting the base, cut it into small cubes (1-2 cm), so it will melt faster. If you are melting the base in a microwave oven, use a special heat-resistant dish, glass or plastic cups, 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of base melts in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Using water bath, the base melts at 158-176 °F.
2. Add Mica Powder Pigments at the rate of 0,002 – 0,007 ounce per 3,5 ounce (100 grams) of soap base, depending on how saturated color you want to get. When you add Powder Pigments to melted soap base, stir thoroughly the mass in order to avoid lumps. For more convenience, it’s also possible to add small amount of glycerin or spirits to Mica Powder Pigments and then add this mixture to liquid base. Then pour the soap into the mold, sprinkling it with alcohol, and repeat this procedure afterwards, as the foundation was poured, this must be done to remove small bubbles and foam.
3. Alcohol is also used when making multi-layer soap. You need to sprinkle the frozen layer before pouring the next one - the layers are better attached to each other and do not break down during the use. 3.5 lbs (1588 grams) of the base freezes in the mold on average in 5 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
bought this stuff for my friend, she likes to make soap. and this 24 colors , wow. its amazing. she likes this colors so much. its very easy to use this soap color. great quality!
She recommends this product. who like to make soap with difference color. its perfect!