ASUS VG245H 24” Full HD 1080p 1ms Dual HDMI EyeCare Console Gaming Monitor with FreeSync/Adaptive Sync
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1ms response time featuring ASUS GameFast Input Technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue.Physical Dimension with Stand(WxHxD) : 22.0x(14.1 ~19.25)x 8.30 inches. Physical Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) : 22.0 x 12.95 x 1.96 inches
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive GameVisual & GamePlus functions to enhance color performance and control.FreeSync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology supported within 40Hz~75Hz for HDMI port
- Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level , CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, J-MOSS, KCC, PSE, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Complete Console Gaming Experience
Built for the optimal console gaming and eSports experience, the 24” ASUS VG245H Full HD gaming monitor features an ultra-fast 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate. It also has GameFast Input Technology along with two low input lag HDMI ports, allowing you to enjoy super smooth visuals, and keep it hooked up to two devices.
GameFast Input Technology – because every millisecond counts
The ASUS VG245H features GameFast Input Technology to minimize input lag, allowing you to take full advantage of superior reaction times for better combos and in-game effects.
Dual HDMI flexible connectivity
Dual HDMI ports allow you to connect your game console and another HDMI device at the same time - there will be no need to frequently plug and change your connection. Furthermore, a smart cable management design found on the stand of the VG245H helps you organize and hide cables to keep your gaming area tidy.
Super smooth visuals with AMD FreeSync
Maintain the upper hand in first person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and various eSports titles with AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay.
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus and GameVisual technology
The ASUS VG245H features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. In addition, ASUS GameVisual Technology has six pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
ASUS EyeCare: Low Blue Light Filter
The VG245H is designed for marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically designed stand lets you find your ideal viewing position.
Additionally, blue light from monitors may cause eye damage, strains, headaches and sleep disorders. To combat this, the latest ASUS Low Blue Light Monitors feature an OSD menu that allows you to access four different Blue Light Filter settings onscreen for standard to dimly-lit environments.
ASUS EyeCare: Flicker-Free Technology
Flicker, rapid changes in light intensity, causes the pupil to expand and contract, thereby causing eye fatigue, strain and headaches with extended usage.
ASUS Flicker-Free technology uses Smart Dynamic Backlight Adjustment to avoid low brightness levels that lead to high-speed LED backlight flickering.
“No one would go wrong buying an ASUS PC display of any size.” -- PCMag Reader’s Choice Award Winner 2015.
*Reprinted from pcmag website with permission. 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.