Solar Charger 24000mAh Portable Charger,PLOCHY Solar Power Bank Phone charger with 3 Fast Charging USB Port and Dual Input(Lightning & Micro) External Battery Pack for All Smartphone Tablet
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Lightning and Micro Dual Input - No matter whichever cable you are carrying, you can recharge the power bank with either the attached micro-USB cable or your own lightning cable.
- Amazing Monster Capacity - Can fully charges an iPhone 10 times, a Samsung Galaxy S7 6 times, a 9.7-inch iPad Pro 2.2 times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Quik Charging Technology - Auto detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.1A. DC 5V/2.1A high-speed input is 2.1 times as fast as normal DC 5V/1A input - a full recharge only takes 11 hours with DC 5V/2.1A charger.
- Smart Express Charge - 3 USB ports combined 4.5amp output, auto detect the charging requirements from your devices and provide max speed up to 2.4A per port, simultaneously charge 3 devices is available.
- Charge Anytime Under the Sun: Light and portable battery bank charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel. (Note: Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
- Please overcharge 3 hours the battery pack at the first 5 times for better use experience.
- It is recommended to charge via faster way with 2A/2.4A wall charger.
- The solar fuction is designed for emergency use,not take it as the main power supply.
- It is Shockproof &Waterproof&Dustproof, But Normal evironment would keep it working better.
- About the LED Light indicator: When Light flashing ,that means it is working.
- Flashing red light, the energy is about 0%--40%；
- Flashing blue light, the energy is about 40%--80%；
- Flashing white light, the energy is about 80%--100%.
- When white light is no longer Flashing that means energy is full charging.
- When the portable charger disconnects to device, it would turn off automactively.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Lightning Input: 5V/2.1A
Micro Input: : 5V/2.1A
Product Dimension: 3.35 x 6.54 x 0.83 inches
Product Weight: 462 gram(almost 1 bl)
Solar Panel:Max 5V/200 mAh 1W
AC charging time: about 10-12 hours(with 5V/2A wall charger）
1 x 24 Months Warranty PLochy Solar Portable Charger
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Instruction Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battery pack with built in solar panel (1ea)
Charge cable USB “A” to Micro USB (1ea)
Instruction manual (1ea)
The battery pack capacity is 24,000 mAh/88.8 Wh with an output of 5V/2.1 A (max) and a input of 5V/2.4A (max). The battery pack is about 9/16” thick , 6 5/8” long, and 3 ¼” wide. The battery pack has a power button on the side of the unit that is used to show the charge condition and activate power out. There is an LED light on the battery pack used for show power level/status. When not charging and you push the power button you will see the light come on steady red (0-40%), blue (40-80%), and white (80-100%). When charging the light will automatically come on and flash to show status of charge. Red (0-40%), blue (40-80%), and white (80-99%). When at 100% the white light will stay on solid letting you know it is fully charged. The solar panel output will charge the panel but understand that the output of a small panel will take an extended period of time to charge a 24,000 mAh battery. There are five ports on the unit. There are three USB type “A” output ports. These ports are used to power a 5 volt device. I had plenty of room to use all three ports at the same time with no interference. There is a lightning and micro USB port used to charge the battery pack. The USB cable is a micro USB to type “A” USB and is about 12” long. When I received the unit I had to charge for about 2 hours. The unit works very well with no issues. It’s nice to have three useable ports to that can all be used at the same time. I would like to see a rubberized coating to help it stay in place and a meter showing the status of the power in the unit. I am very pleased with this product.
The status light has 3 settings, which makes for a slightly less precise measure of capacity, but its fine. It has 3 USB charging ports which all kick out 2.4 amps, so fast charging for several devices. I plan to use this as a normal power bank, but its good to know it'll trickle charge itself with solar.
There are three available outputs, all can deliver up to 2.4A, although the combined output can not exceed 4.5A.
For reference, a recent iPhone or iPad early on in its recharge cycle uses up to 2.1A, which means you can high speed charge an iPhone and an iPad simultaneously, and still have 300mA available to recharge a lower current accessory such as a bluetooth headset.
Two inputs are available for charging, either the classic microUSB or Apple's Lightning -- very convenient if you're in the Apple ecosystem so you don't have to pack an extra cable to charge your battery pack, your iPhone cable will do the trick.
Fully charging the pack takes a long time (the best part of a day) because of the huge capacity of the battery.
Unfortunately, the solar panel is at best only capable of delivering .2A, so it can't be used as a main recharging source; Even in the summer it would take weeks to fully recharge the pack using the solar panel only. However, it is a very convenient way to keep a trickle current going and making sure the pack is topped off.
Bottom line, an excellent, versatile battery pack at a very reasonable price, just don't have unreasonable expectations for the solar panel.