247Garden 5-Pack 7 Gallon Grow Bags/Aeration Fabric Pots w/Handles (Black)
|Price:||$12.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 247Garden Aeration Fabric Pots allow roots to breathe and grow healthier, boosts plant growth and yields.
- Decreased risk of transplant shock, creates improved overall root structure.
- Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
- Prevents roots from circling. Decreased risk of transplant shock.
- Pot Dimension : 13" Diameter 12" Height
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
247Garden 5-Pack 10 Gallon Grow Bags/Aeration Fabric Pots w/Handles (Black)
JERIA 12-Pack 7 Gallon, Vegetable/Flower/Plant Grow Bags, Aeration Fabric Pots with Handles (Black), Come with 12 Pcs Plant Labels
WINNER OUTFITTERS 6-Pack 10 Gallon Grow Bags/Aeration Fabric Pots with Handles
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 7 Gallon Plant Grow Bags, Heavy Duty Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Pots with Handles
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||247Garden™||247Garden™||JERIA||Winner Outfitters||VIVOSUN|
247Garden's 7-Gallon Aeration Fabric Pots combine the ease of use of a traditional nursery pot with the benefit of a breathable container. Keep the roots of your favorite plants cooler with more room to grow by planting in a breathable 247Garden Aeration Fabric Pot today! Made with 100% non-woven 260g landscape fabric, BPA-free and environmental-friendly felt. Sold in pack of 5. Key Benefits of 247Garden Aeration Containers: Stronger, healthier plants from start to finish. Improved overall root structure, producing more root tips. Elimination of root circling in pots Decreased risk of transplant shock. Better use of water and nutrients. Quicker growing time with bigger yields. With a 7-gallon aeration fabric pot, you can grow big tomato plants with some good space left for garlic and more!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Holds enough soil for your plant needs and the handles are easy to pick up and move short distances (or to the back of a truck) to move around
- Drains water very well
- Affordable enough when the Amazon dot com price changes to a lower value, but still cheaper than anything I'm aware of at a hardware store
- Did not cause 'burn' or any heat concern with the plants
- Some of the handles arrived ripped or not fully sewn on
- Did not stop the roots from some plants from growing through the bag (yes I realize this means I need to get a larger container)
- I grow an assortment of plants, all of which have various water needs and sun requirements. Many of the bags had mold/fungus growing on them, regardless if they were a higher or lower water need, full sun or partial. This has not happened with other containers I've used (example: Orange Home Depot buckets with holes in the bottom, large plastic containers, clay pots) and for me it was not wanted at all
Edit: the 7 gallon bags are still holding up pretty well, no signs of tear or damage and I move it around a lot. I’ve noticed that the soil in the grow bags dry out a lot faster compared to my other plants of the same size in my clay pots. Original pic was taken at the end of March, and the update picture was taken at the start of May in its original 7 gallon bag... lots of tomatoes and lots of vertical growth with the stakes! Grow bags still deserves 5/5 for its durability and space, also handles are a definite plus.
I am very lucky to have a lenient HOA that loves plants!
These bags are perfect! I'm currently using 3 and will use 2 more this week for other plants.