Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on August 11, 2013
25 techniques=25 recipes. For me, this is more than enough to get me started and to keep me (as well as my guests) entertained. It's not the largest cookbook you'll ever find, but this suits me well as I'm able to find a recipe that I like and not drown in endless recipes.

It's spiral bound which is the way all cookbooks should be. There's nothing worse than flipping through a cookbook halfway through the process and fingers and utensils are coated with ingredients. I found the "tips" to be useful as well, particularly with thin cuts of fish such. In addition, each recipe has a picture- it's astounding that this is not standard in all cookbooks.

If you're looking for an exhaustive cookbook, this isn't for you. If you're looking for a cookbook with a manageable selection of simple yet delicious recipes, you've hit the mark.
on August 15, 2015
Don;t waster your time, I'm shocked at all the good reviews. Very little substantial info on grilling fish. Basic recipes and frankly a few minutes of goggling will turn up a lot better info and recipes. Went straight into the garbage, thankfully i bought it used on amazon for nothing.
on April 15, 2014
If you're a beginning fish griller like I am. This is the cookbook for you. The directions are clear and easy to follow. I especially liked the colorful pictures of the finished meals. Being spiral bound is a definite plus. I also like that the recipes use simple ingredents I can find at my local grocery store. The pages of the book are approximately 7" by 7". I would recommend this cookbook to any beginning griller.
on August 24, 2016
good grilling tips and techniques, and good recipes
on April 30, 2013
I bought this as well as other grilling items for my mom for mothers day and she loves it. She tried a few times and found the perfect heat to smoke her food and now she grills 4 times a week.
on November 22, 2014
This is a wonderful cookbook. Many good new recipe's.
on June 5, 2013
Learned a lot from this book good book good book good book. not much of a writer 14 words to much to write for me
on January 5, 2015
AAA+++
on December 2, 2014
great book
on June 30, 2014
Learned a lot about plank grilling.