Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Subscription Term: 25 Treasure Hunter Keys|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 649 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 704 reviews
on April 21, 2016
I would not suggest this game. You will stop living your life. I have already lost my wife and children. I no longer shower on a daily basis, now its whenever I need to log out to do daily reset. All i see is exp gains and I am slowly dying.

Got 99 mining though.
33 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2015
Runescape is a pretty awesome game, with lots of quests to complete and skills to level, even as a free-to-play user. With that said, there is a lot more to do as a premium user, which is why I personally purchased a few months of membership. As a member, you get a bunch more skills to level, and more quests to complete, including one where you get a little kitten that follows you and grows into a full-sized cat after feeding it for a while (if you do this have milk and raw fish on hand!). There's more inventory in some of the shopkeepers' stores, and more items that you can actually use. If you're into Runescape and are leveling alot - maybe give membership a try for a month. It really does make a difference in the quality of gameplay.

Pros:
-Way more skills to level
-More quests
-More inventory in most stores
-More areas to travel to
-Just so much more to do in general in-game

Cons:
-The price of membership
on June 3, 2016
RuneScape is a very fun, and addicting MMORPG. It has grown a lot over the years. Everyone is "maxed" out nowadays, including myself. So the content has changed to fit the demographic of higher level players. That doesn't mean there isn't a huge amount of content for people of any level. There is tons to do. It has grown a lot less click intensive for most things in the game except bossing. Bossing has grown to be more skill based.

If you haven't played in a while, give it another try. NXT is really beautiful. Elf city is really cool, new monsters, new places, new methods, new bosses. It's turned into a game to play when you're doing other things. You can meet people in the game. I know I've made some lifelong friends from playing so long. Just make sure not to neglect your family, friends, or real life obligations. It's very easy to get sucked in. If you don't mind afking a lot then this game is great. This is one of the few games you can play while watching TV/Netflix, doing homework, playing another game, and still make progress. That's what's so great about it. I buy the VIP membership packages currently every year, but these cards used to be really nice to buy for me when I had no other way to buy membership on the game.
on July 26, 2016

Pros:
-Way more skills to level
-More quests
-More inventory in most stores
-More areas to travel to
-Just so much more to do in general in-game

Cons:
-The price of membership
I've been playing this game for many, many years! Personally I favour the Old School Runescape platform the most. However not to worry, You get access to all member benefits, to Both Old School Runescape and Runescape 3 with the subscription!
The amount of content you get being a Member is ridiculous! Its like you're playing a whole different game. It's amazing! I don't really know what else to say, you have to try it yourself and see!

I was normally used to either purchasing directly from Runescape, or ordering Membership card online. When I found this I was a little iffy knowing I had to enter my details on here, But it's AMAZON for crying out loud! So I gave it a go and have to say, the process was much easier on here! Simply hit "Buy Now", and pay.....the Credit is added Right onto your Account!

Becoming a Member you Get:
Over 178 Extra Quests, 11 New Skills, 37 Awesome Mini-Games, Access to every Weapon and Armour available!, A much larger Bank Space, Eight Grand Exchange Slots, A Player House you can customize, The Precious and Oh-So Wanted Skill Capes!!!, And a 3x the World to wander!
on March 29, 2014
Previously I had gotten scammed by someone claiming to "Sell membership cards". Was I stupid, but the next day i went out and bought this from amazon. It's very quick, and takes less than 5 minutes. The pros of membership are endless for this game. The money comes easier, and the content is well worth the money. The world map expands at least 3 times the f2p(free to play) map, the amount of items obtainable are countless, and there are more skills that can be trained. Membership is well worth the money, highly recommended.

UPDATE:
Hahaha. I'll leave that above review from my noob days intact. I can't believe I fell for that. Much has happened since the initial review. I have switched from RS3 to OSRS. It seems like more people play that now as it is, and I for one like it better.The whole community outside of the game seems dead in RS3, but in OSRS you have a vibrant YouTube and Reddit Community which I just don't see elsewhere. However, even OSRS has imperfections. DeadMan mode was an absolute disaster, as I predicted it would be. Zeah was lackluster, but hopefully future updates will be better. Other than that, the game has the same charm as it always had, and I will continue to play for as long as it exists. This game was an essential part of my childhood and I still find enjoyment even as I grow older. This Amazon card is a great convenience to me as I prefer to pay with gift cards. Even if you don't want to be members yet, there is a lively F2P pk scene which I'm sure all sorts of players will enjoy due to it's simplicity. It's worth the price every time. Happy 15 years to RuneScape, and here's to another 15. Cheers!
on June 2, 2016
Its another RNG unboxing thing so of course this isn't worth it. Even with 75 keys I didn't get anything good. If you buy this be prepared to feel like u just wasted $20.

*edit* I bought two more of these (total of 150 keys) received a lot of bonus xp and a lot of junk. So if you think this is the gateway to getting those skilling outfits; you're wrong.
on April 24, 2016
Very easy to figure out. Works for RS3 and OSRS. Very pleased.
on March 5, 2015
Love this game and have been playing for over 10 years at first when "spins" or "keys" were introduced i was pretty disappointed that runescape might just become a pay to play game. well fact is it hasn't keys give you some awesome cosmetic items and yes you can get GP and even experience doing this how ever still the best and fastest ways of gaining exp is to actually play the game. if you like runescape and want to support them then why not buy some keys help pay there employees and get some cool stuff out of it.
on April 7, 2013
I have recently been able to get back to playing Runescape and I immediately went to buy one of these suckers. Although I remembered they don't sell cards online unless you want to buy a subscription. Not my thing. But, I went on Amazon anyway to see and to my glee. They do sell cards online! This is perfect for anyone who wants there card right here and now. The whole process only took me half a minute!
on October 4, 2016
At first I applied the time to my father's account instead of my own. I submitted a ticket and a day and a half later my time was transferred to the correct account along with the 2 days lost during the issue. Great customer service (Thanks mod Cam)!