Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,707 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,766 reviews
on May 5, 2014
Bought my son Titanfall for his 4GB xBox only to find out after the fact that he needs a hard drive to play the game. Found this on for about half of the price of the branded version and gave it a try. Very happy with the purchase. Installs with no tools in about 30 seconds and is recognized immediately. I've had it installed for about a month and have had zero problems.
Just in case you don't know, this installs in the side of the xBox, not the back. There's a little removable cover and the drive slides right in.
33 comments| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2014
Product is exactly as advertised for half the price of the Microsoft product. YES, it fits in the 360E xbox (which I bought at Walmart). At first I didn't think the hard drive was working, but after an hour of frustration and googling crap that did not help, I decided to make sure the hard drive was in all the way- I slammed it in and voila, it worked. No problems since then. Lifesaver for me, a mother with zero understanding of the various xbox models and limited funds.
on March 2, 2014
Works fine. Ease to install in the xbox 360E.
Been using for a month with no issues. You need this if you bought a 4 GB xbox because you will not be able to play most games without upgrading the memory.
on December 5, 2016
I was a little skeptical because of some reviews from people who have had problems with this hard drive. My stepson kept having problems with the flash drives he was using for his Xbox 360. He also kept running out of room on the flash drives. I bribed him with this to have him do some extra projects/chores around the house. Money well spent. I helped him install it (very easy, since he had the 4Gb model which already had an open slot for the hard drive), and hasn't had a problem since. He loves having the extra storage space, and since he takes the 360 between houses and friend's houses, he doesn't have to worry about carrying around flash drives too.
on February 17, 2016
I was really nervous about picking this up. I recently bought a 4GB Xbox 360 for $99 and figured I'd just use a 16GB flash drive or something but began to realize that I'd need more space regardless of how few games I played. This 250GB hard drive game in very good packaging, wrapped up nice and snug. I unwrapped it, unboxed my new 360 and put the hard drive right in without even booting the Xbox. The console booted without issue and immediately recognized the hard drive. I renamed it, and went about my GTA V-loving business. No issues to date.

Only drawback may be the pull tab. While I won't be removing it anytime soon, I can imagine it wearing and breaking off over time just by the feel. Not a deal breaker for me by any stretch.
on February 18, 2015
I was nervous buying a generic HDD for my xbox.
I have the slim, obviously, and was not about to pay 6+ times the amount of money for a Microsoft branded HDD. I was worried about the HDD not reading, or just having problems. I have had it about a week. It clicked in, was read, quite easily. There's actually around 230 GB, but that's not an issue, still more than enough for me. As I have mentioned, I have had it for around a week, and have had no issues, this is a big improvement over my external HD, (built in was only 4GB)
on December 14, 2016
Bought this because my son's Xbox 360 only has 4 gb of storage on it. I ordered this because of the positive reviews and we are so glad we did! I had no clue how to put this in the Xbox, but after watching a video on YouTube we figured it out and the Xbox recognized it instantly. Much cheaper than buying new Xbox console. Now he's happy he can play his Lego Dimensions!
on January 6, 2015
Used to update xbox 360 4gb slim purchased in 2013. At the time we got the xbox 360 it seemed like the 4gb internal was all that was needed. As the kids progressed to more space hungry games it became apparent that 4gb was way too small. Recent purchase of Destiny required a hard drive. This unit is not OEM, but it looks just like the Microsoft version and the cost was about 1/2 or 1/3 less. It slides into the slot on the xbox 360 (takes seconds to install), power up the xbox and the drive was instantly recognized as a Microsoft drive with 250gb of storage. I've read older xbox games (non-360 games) may not install on this drive. Didn't worry about that as we have none of those older games.
on December 23, 2015
Bought this back in June or July and it has worked perfectly for me. Very quick and easy to install, all you have to do is remove the side cover and insert the HDD until you here a click and there you go. It has the perfect amount of space on it for a single person. I have 25 different and BIG games and saves plus DLC and I still am not using even 100 of the 250 gigs of space.
on September 16, 2015
Copied all my Xbox data from external hard drive worked for a day then it erased everything I had. Xbox would not even recognize the hard drive after it erased everything. I Would not recommend this product, I will buy genuine Microsoft products only in the future.