BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2014
Works fine. Ease to install in the xbox 360E.
Been using for a month with no issues. You need this if you bought a 4 GB xbox because you will not be able to play most games without upgrading the memory.
on May 5, 2014
Bought my son Titanfall for his 4GB xBox only to find out after the fact that he needs a hard drive to play the game. Found this on for about half of the price of the branded version and gave it a try. Very happy with the purchase. Installs with no tools in about 30 seconds and is recognized immediately. I've had it installed for about a month and have had zero problems.
Just in case you don't know, this installs in the side of the xBox, not the back. There's a little removable cover and the drive slides right in.
33 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2015
I was nervous buying a generic HDD for my xbox.
I have the slim, obviously, and was not about to pay 6+ times the amount of money for a Microsoft branded HDD. I was worried about the HDD not reading, or just having problems. I have had it about a week. It clicked in, was read, quite easily. There's actually around 230 GB, but that's not an issue, still more than enough for me. As I have mentioned, I have had it for around a week, and have had no issues, this is a big improvement over my external HD, (built in was only 4GB)
on January 6, 2015
Used to update xbox 360 4gb slim purchased in 2013. At the time we got the xbox 360 it seemed like the 4gb internal was all that was needed. As the kids progressed to more space hungry games it became apparent that 4gb was way too small. Recent purchase of Destiny required a hard drive. This unit is not OEM, but it looks just like the Microsoft version and the cost was about 1/2 or 1/3 less. It slides into the slot on the xbox 360 (takes seconds to install), power up the xbox and the drive was instantly recognized as a Microsoft drive with 250gb of storage. I've read older xbox games (non-360 games) may not install on this drive. Didn't worry about that as we have none of those older games.
on December 23, 2015
Bought this back in June or July and it has worked perfectly for me. Very quick and easy to install, all you have to do is remove the side cover and insert the HDD until you here a click and there you go. It has the perfect amount of space on it for a single person. I have 25 different and BIG games and saves plus DLC and I still am not using even 100 of the 250 gigs of space.
on September 16, 2015
Copied all my Xbox data from external hard drive worked for a day then it erased everything I had. Xbox would not even recognize the hard drive after it erased everything. I Would not recommend this product, I will buy genuine Microsoft products only in the future.
on September 21, 2017
Easy install. My son was super stoked to have more storage on the Xbox, and I was stoked because he stopped bugging me to use thumb drives and other external drives that I needed for work. Everyone is very happy.
on March 19, 2017
Worked for about 2 months then my Xbox would not start up with the hard drive installed according to Microsoft the problem is the hard drive needs to be replaced. I am inclined to believe them because the system works perfectly without the hard drive installed. I'm now buying a regular external hard drive instead.
on July 9, 2014
Product failed on me after first try. Every time I turned it on afterwards I'd get "Error Code E-68" which is a faulty hard drive. Once I unplug it, my Xbox worked fine. I should have just buy a genuine for twice the price.
on August 21, 2015
So after having this product for about a year I come home today and fire up the old 360. There's an update for the Xbox so I accept and it does its thing. I go to play a game and it says there is no memory space available.That's weird so I go and check my storage on the hard drive and all of a sudden it is saying that it is unformatted. From what I have read online it seems that this is a common problem when you buy a hard drive that is not from Microsoft. Now the only way to get my 360 to work it to format this hard drive and erase everything that I have saved. Everything is gone and there is no way to get it back. So many lost games, check points, and weapons that I will never get back. Don't go through what I did and just buy a true Microsoft hard drive from a reputable dealer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.