- Prime Members get 20% off list price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Set in the “Kill the Past” universe, the series continues its bleak look into a semi-futuristic world on the edge of collapse and the misfits and antiheroes that inhabit it
- The return of the signature “Film Window” system is brought to The 25th Ward for the first time. New visuals, sounds and controls capture the game in a fresh perspective
- Includes all three of the original arcs released for the title, “Correctness”, “Placebo”, and “Matchmaker”
- Enjoy English and French text plus English and Japanese voices
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It is five years since the events of 1999's The Silver Case, set in the new 25th Ward that arose in the bayside area of Kanto. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events bridging across multiple protagonists including The Silver Case's Morishima Tokyo. With all viewpoints assembled, a truly shocking pattern emerges. Available for the first time outside Japan, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is presented with completely rebuilt HD assets and additional content not found in the original version.