- Weight: 4.96 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asone Black 2600mAh Portable External Power Bank Battery Charger For iPhone5 4S 4 3GS i9300
|Price:||$4.80 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Stylish, mini, and light-weight design; Fits easily into any bag or pocket; Compact "Lipstick" Size: 3.6 x 0.98 x 0.98 inch
- Provides you with some extra juice when you need it most. Its small size allows you to carry the power source wherever you go
- Grade A cells high quality Lithium-ion battery ensures reliability; 500 + recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Weight: 5 ounces; Input: 5V 1A; Output: USB DC 5V 1A
- Package Contents: 1x Power Bank & 1x micro USB Charging Cable((Apple Adapters- 30 pin and Lightning, NOT Included)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Provides you with some extra juice when you need it most. Its small size allows you to carry the power source wherever you go
- Compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones and other 5V input USB-charged phones.
- Add more than a full charge to your iPhone 5 / 4 / 4S / 3G / 3GS
- Please note, Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included for iPhones and iPads.
- 1 * Elivebuy 2600mah Power Bank
- 1 * USB to Micro USB Charging Cable
You May Like This ^-^
Top Customer Reviews
Just remember your basics- batteries are either charging or discharging so if it's not on the charger it's discharging power even if it's tucked in your purse, hence stand by time is what it is.
I recommend seller and product. Daughter saw me use it, gave me the sweet face and now she has that and I'm ordering myself an extended battery to try out.
if you use the phone while it's charging you obviously wont get as much life from it, half the people complaining about that don't have common sense.
build quality is decent, the unit is a life saver when you're out in the woods.
The first time I used it, it worked pretty well on a long flight from SLC to Halifax.
I got about a 60% recharge on my phone (GS3 2100mAh) although you would expect to get a full charge at 2600mAh.
But not bad for sub ten bucks. I could live with that.
On the same trip return a few days later, I got about a 40% charge up. Okay, maybe I didn't have it fully charged when I left or something?
On the most recent trip (about 1 month later now), the battery in this bank won't really hold a charge. I can charge it and it turns red, then blue/green after charging for while, but within a few minutes after disconnecting it, there is basically nothing left in the battery. I got about a 1% increase from the pack on my phone. Tried this several times, same effect.
It must have an incredibly cheap crappy battery that just does not stand up to recharging.
DO NOT BUY. Unless you like a 1 or 2 use charger that then becomes a paper weight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I gave it three because it was working all perfect for a good 2 weeks then the charging port broke for itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Charge it before trips and it gives you a little extra boost of energy before you are able to make it to an outlet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aaliyah
Doesn't work at all. It is nothing like all of the pictures. Won't charge itself and other devices.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer