Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on October 28, 2013
I received the power bank charger a few days after frame provided which was understandable because it came from another country. So far I like it, as described it works just fine. This device is a necessity for cell phone users that didn't get chance to charge their phone and not near an outlet.
on September 14, 2014
It gets the job done! i got to school for 7 hours and when i leave there my phone is on approx. 50% but on my baf days id say its on 30%. now that i starf working this will come in handy more than it does now. when i fully charge this it can take my phone from 50% to 80-100 depending on how early or late i used it after chargibg it. and when its on 30% itll take my phone up to about 70% but no lower.. i havent had any problems YET and i hope not to have any.. Updated review will be up if i do have problems. if you have any questions you can email me at Serenexo7@gmail.com & i also love to review other products so email me for busoness as well. (btw i am a 17 year old)
on October 30, 2013
Bought several of these for stocking stuffers for Christmas this year. I already have one I like. I bought two different types. The other was slightly less expensive and had a drawstring case with it, but these are packaged a little nicer. Price still very good and shipped promptly.
on January 22, 2014
I do not suggest this one bit. if you plan in buying DO NOT GET IT. I think they're scammers. if at anytime that you needed something from me you should've contacted me. I want my money back. I ordered this around September of 2013 and I have NOT YET to get this. don't test your luck people. I didn't even get a refund. NEVER BUY FROM THIS USER. END OF STORY
on January 16, 2016
Bought three of these. Two are awesome.....great to carry when traveling. The third one doesn't hold a charge.

These have usb connection, so universally charge all of our gadgets.
on May 31, 2014
just recently purchased this and it arrived within time frame. works just as good as my regular charger without the hassle of needing an outlet (though this is my first time using a portable charger and im still learning how to use it) but i definitely recommend this product
on July 28, 2015
My favorite portable battery. I've had it for two years now and it hasn't given me any issues till recently so I figured it's getting old. Definitely got more for the price I paid :D.
on January 1, 2014
received item, average lead time for shipping if you want to wait.
charger works good when fully charged, over night . recharges phone at the same rate as per usb plug in. if not in use the power bank looses charge so i suggest you plug it in ,when you charge up your phone.
on January 3, 2014
Can't tell if it is charged or not. Would be much better if it had some kind of indicator to show how much charge it has. Also, unlike the photo, there was no packaging. Just rolled up in some plastic foam material. Some instructions would have been nice.
on January 27, 2015
It chagers up my phone and my iPod but when it come to my iPad it doesn't do anything. Also it takes way to long to charge. I would get a different one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.