Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 24, 2013
Gives a feeling of security to have a spare way to get power when no other is available. Makes a great gift.
on December 29, 2012
This charger is great. It doesn't take up a lot of space in your bag. It charges your phone fast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it doesn't charge the iPad. Great to take on trips or concerts. You can record and take photos while charging.
on November 9, 2011
I bought two of these and they are "must haves" for iPhone users. You can carry it anywhere and always have a power backup. Great gift for iPhone users!!!
4 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2013
This external battery power source is great to power any external USB plug-in products. I have an HTC hpone and I bought it to recharge my battery, since my battery life is pretty short. With a full charge, the battery gives me an extra full battery ;ife on my phone. This product is great. I would recommend it.
3 people found this helpful
on November 12, 2011
Delivery was fast and in perfect condition. The battery itself is as great as it looks at the picture. Absolutely has the Apple look and feel. Charges fast, keeps the charge for weeks and is strong enough to charge my iPhone twice. Small to carry, perfect solution. Great device.
4 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2013
Everyone should have it.I brought it for stocking stuffers and it was the gift everybody loves. It's small enough to fit in your purse or your pocket.
3 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2012
I've only had mine a few weeks and it's great. There in a pinch when I need it and I've had a few times I wish I had tucked it in my pocket.
on February 4, 2013
The extra mAh over cheaper units allows this to charge my iPhone quickly. Less than a half hour for a full charge.
One person found this helpful
on August 8, 2011
I use this with an HTC Inspire. I get about two full phone charges per bank charge. This is very handy and holds a charge quite well. I'd give it a my best recommendation.
9 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2013
My son is a pilot and on the go all the time. I bought this for him so he is never without power to phone or iPad. Great idea. He said it has come in handy a few time already.