Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 27 pc Cookware Playset - Pastel
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Color: Pastel|Change

on December 16, 2007
We received the set (as pictured with all but the frying pan, pot & lid) free with our Kidkraft Ultimate Kitchen last year. This set has stood up to tea parties, real food, soup, and snacks. So durable I occasionally hand wash them and let the kids eat with them. My daughter is 3 and the kitchen set was her "big" gift last year. She and her brother, 12, play with them almost daily. Her cousins are 5, 5, 3, 1.5, and 11 months and we've yet to lose a knob, door, or spoon! Rounded edges means that no one bleeds when the kids are all over and fight over them. They're almost full size so don't expect them to go with a teeny tiny kitchen. These are strong, safe, and fun. Your ballerina (or barbarian) will enjoy these dishes and you'll be able to keep them around for years!
on November 12, 2013
The only "bad" I can say about this is that the package does not specify whether the plates are BPA free... I called to ask and they said "let me ask" came back and said "yes, they are"... But if they don't bother to include it on the packing I really doubt they are... but that's just me and my gut feeling.
Other than that my girl loves her set! She plays with them every day and likes to sit and have her "snacks" there. She chooses a plate or a bowl and the color... she simply loves it!
I like the feel of the material, it's not bad made at all, I can say that.
on November 26, 2014
Note sure if my daughter should be playing with these. On Target.com it states these have a Prop 65 warning. Which says the following...

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Attention California residents: California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We know you're concerned about product safety and Target takes all necessary steps to comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.

On Target.com, we provide a Prop 65 link under Other Info for each item that requires the Prop 65 warning. If a Prop 65 link does not appear in the Other Info section for the product you wish to purchase, the supplier of the product has indicated that it does not require the Prop 65 warning.

Ummmm.... Not worth the risk to me.
on December 3, 2008
I bought this set both for use at my home and as a gift for my grandchildren. This is one of the nicer sets out there and comes with all the necessary product for fun kitchen play for children, including plates, bowls, cups, utensils and pans. The only thing I had to buy extra was cooking utensils. It is very sturdy and safe for children to use. I highly recommend it.
on February 13, 2014
Good, sturdy plastic. Not cheap and flimsy like other sets. Perfect for my toddler's chubby hands to grip.
The colors are bright and pretty. These toys will definitely last through more than 1 kid.
on January 26, 2011
This dish set is the best I have ever had. Totally worth the money. You will not find a better set of dishes. They are bigger than most play sets of dishes. My girls use them everyday. You won't regret buying these dishes.
on January 7, 2014
I bought my 22 month old daughter the kidkraft big and bright kitchen for christmas, and a friend ordered these to go with it. They are a perfect match and they are much thicker than your usual play dishes. I love the bright colors and my daughter and her 8 yr old cousin love this set.
on April 16, 2016
Kitchenware play set was exactly as discribed. Very solid. Was bought as a gift for a starter kitchen set which has now grown. Would definitely purchase this play set as a gift for another little girl, and would also buy more pieces to add to this set.
on January 16, 2016
The cookware set made a great addition to our girls' KidKraft Bright Kitchen. All pieces are very durable plastic in 4 bright colors. Our girls like to put real food, snacks, and drinks in them and have a picnic. With that, they are easy to wash and even go through the dishwasher looking like new!
on July 11, 2015
This is the best set that I've ever seen. Very sturdy for years of fun. I even put the whole set in the dishwasher to clean them because my daughter likes to put her snacks in them. I just donated two sets to the two year old class at church. I can't say enough great things about this set. Love, love , love this set. Great investment!