|Item Weight||1.58 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8 x 3.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
28-pin Head Unit Wiring Harness Adapter Fits Subaru and Toyota
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
28-pin Jumper or Splice Harness
Get Ready for the Cleanest/Simplest Audio Install that You've ever done!
28-pin "jumper-type" harness to fit many Subaru, Toyota, and Scion vehicles. This harness has the female and male connector. One end will connect to the factory harness and the other to the connector on the back of the head-unit or navigation system. This Provides access to many of the factory signals without cutting factory wiring.
- Fits most 2013-2019 Toyota Models (Some newer models have a different 28-pin connector so please check the pictures)
- Fits 2016-2021 Subaru Models (With and Without Navigation)
- Fits 2013-2015 Subaru Models with Navigation
- All pin locations are populated. No Empty slots!
- We use only high quality, large diameter wire and connectors. You will not be disappointed.
Typical 28-pin Connector Pinout
This is a typical pinout for the 28-pin connector. Some vehicles will not have all signals and most vehicles will have other signals that are not labelled here.
Compare with similar items
Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker
Scosche TA02B Wire Harness to Connect An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 1984-Up Toyota Vehicles
Metra TYTO-01 JBL Amplifier Interface Harness
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|