Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 15, 2014
I thought these were going to solve the anxiety of replacing batteries and keeping track of rechargeable batteries.

They didn't. Out of the package, one battery pack didn't work. I had read from other reviews that this wasn't uncommon. But I felt lucky. . . . . and wasn't.

I was temped to make them replace it but didn't seem worth the effort. They didn't last as long as rechargeable batteries and took four times as long to charge. The cord was too short to work with my console set up, so I put it a little further away. The remotes didn't get put back every time, but that was my issue.

If they died, I had to put in rechargeable batteries which meant these batteries got forgotten as you can't put it on the base without the remotes. They run dead fast, then you l lose a controller, etc.

Anyway, long story short. It was easier to juggle rechargeable batteries in the end. I'm going to put this away and basically recommend not buying it.

Who makes these has a very poor quality control. That so many batteries go out and don't work is unacceptable. If both batteries had worked, I might have used used them, but at this point, it's junk.
on April 25, 2014
This is the second time I have bought this and it doesn't charge well. If the controller isn't completely docked in right it won't charge and the led light will stay red. You really have to play with it to get it to charge correctly and even then it doesn't always work. I wish there was a product that you could simply charge via micro usb!
on August 8, 2014
The charger seems to work fine for me. The controllers are not hard to get into place. The batteries were a little difficult to install, but nothing a good push wont cure.

My only gripe is that light. even after the controllers are charged and removed from the charger base, the base still stays lit up.

Dont get me wrong. I like that the unit lights up (red = low battery / blue means == charged), but I dont see the need to have this light remain on 24-7 without any controllers connected to the base.

Because of this, I now have to always plug and unplug the base station, or else it lights the whole room up.

Other than that, works great and the price is good as well.
on March 9, 2014
I know all these Wii things that aren't sold directly through Nintendo could be garbage...so I wasn't sure of the quality it would be. I am pleasantly surprised to have it work just fine. A couple times it seems to be a little sensitive and you have you jiggle it to make sure it is lit up but for the price, its not a problem.
on June 16, 2014
Bought 2 of these. One of the 4 batteries died in 4 months. Contacted Amazon and the seller. After phone calls and several emails back and forth it is clear this product has no warranty at all. Once your 60 return window from Amazon is over you are SOL. Buy a similar product from someone else. Batteries should last at least a year not 4 months. My last purchase of CTA Digital lasted almost 2 years. ?I found it was cheaper to replace everything instead of just buying batteries. I just picked the wrong product from a company that does not stand behind their product. BUYER BEWARE!
on June 20, 2013
the product it self is cheapy made if you wiggle the cord is shuts off but the customer service is GREAT! i contacted the seller with questions because of the lights not being on and they PROMPTLY replaced my product! i a very happy i will deff buy from this seller again!
on February 20, 2013
This is pretty much as described but as some of the other reviews stated the charge doesn't last as long. I find that the length of time depends on what I'm doing. Some games can play for 3-4 hours and others is like 2-3 hours. Netflix the charge parts over 12 hours. I got longer time out of regular AA's but I am saving the cost. It's a trade off in my book. The recharge is fast so by the time one dies the other is ready. Regarding plugging into the USB port on the console I just used an extra plug from a cell phone that used USB and it works fine.

BOTTOM LINE: This is probably not the best, but it is inexpensive and it works. I got exactly what I paid for.
on August 17, 2012
I must say this can work...but only can work. The iron wire connecting the remote control is twisted the second time I plugged in to charge...Anyway, it can still work after the shape of the thin weak iron wire is changed.

What matters is the battery is easy to charge and easy to go. The light shows "fully charged" only after several hours (always less than 4 hours), but is always running low after playing around 2 hours...which means, I have to charge almost every time I played. I don't know whether it is the battery's fault or the charger's, while I can't change the battery of my own. Maybe an ordinary charger to charge the ordinary AAA battery will do better...I think.
on October 19, 2010
We were very pleased with this charger at first. After charging, we were able to play for several hours. It's definitely an affordable solution.

However, it only lasted a few months before either the battery or the charger stopped working; first one, then the other.
on March 28, 2013
I have been using the charger for several weeks and it has been fine. I haven't run low on battery yet; my son and I play video games for no more than half an hour a day, and we use the remote for Netflix through the wii (again, in moderation).The color-changing lights are nice, and they are bright enough to be a nightlight when wondering through the living room in the dark. I gave it four stars because I can see the charger breaking in the future, but for the price, the savings of having the charger is significant compared to buying multiple sets of batteries.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.