- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00591UO8S
- Item model number: 2XU
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (812 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,800 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
2XU Compression Calf Guards
|Price:||$7.49 - $49.95|
- 100% Other Fibers
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: 70 Denier Invista LYCRA® for Certified Gradient Compression | Medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: Graduated Compression Fit for circulatory benefits & faster recovery | Increased oxygen to muscles
- REDUCED INJURY, FATIGUE & SORENESS: Muscle containment for reduced vibrations & oscillation, less muscle fatigue & damage | Minimize Shin Splints
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Extreme Moisture Management | SPF 50 Sun protection | Breathable & Lightweight
- ACTIVE USE: Running, Endurance Activities, Workout Sessions, Competitions & Races, General Sporting Activities
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Compression Calf Guards
The 2XU Compression Calf Guards may appear simple but they are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for the containment of the calf muscle when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage (small tears) and shin splints.
The convenience of the calf guards allow the athlete to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during a triathlon. Lighter than calf sleeves, these 2XU Compression Calf Guards are extremely powerful, breathable and engineered with UPF50+ Sun Protection – making them great for training and competing.
- Endurance Activities
- Workout Sessions
- Competitions & Racing
- General Sporting Activities
1) PWX FLEX Compression Fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports the shin and calf muscles.
2) Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
3) High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
4) Extreme Moisture Management / Antibacterial and SPF 50+ Sun protection / Lightweight.
1) Muscle containment for reduced vibrations and oscillation, less muscle fatigue and damage.
2) 70 Denier Invista LYCRA for Certified Gradient Compression helps increase oxygen to the muscles.
3) Medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure.
Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints. This provides compression support to the calf to help reduce muscle oscillation for longer stronger performance. A versatile item that allows athletes to use in conjunction with their preferred sock for any sport. It can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
Top Customer Reviews
The side stiching is starting to open, now I have big threads hanging!
I'm asking for a replacement, for the price one is paying these kind of quality defects are not acceptable.
A few things I've found as must knows about the product:
- Measure your calf muslce in a relaxed state and order based on this
- Mine fit comfortable prior to running. As I warm and and my calves expand from running they tighten up nicely. (I measure 17 inches and the Large fit perfect) If you are at the low end of the size chart you might want to order down a size.
- Their is a front and back to these and they do fit better with the log wear in the front.
- Wash them by hand if you want to keep the reflective logo intact
- These are very breathable. One of the main reasons I ordered these over some of the other products is the claim for breathability.
- With a prior injury I took the suggestion of several reviews to wear these post running for a while. I found this is one of the most theraputic times to have them on. As I'm back stretching and relaxing after my runs the continued support has really helped my calves to relax.
I ended up buying a pair of CompressionZ socks on Amazon and love them very much. Very strong compression effect.
Compression Socks (1 Pair - Argyle Pink S) 20-30mmHg Graduated - Best For Running, Athletic Sports, Crossfit, Flight Travel (Men & Women) - Suits Nurses, Maternity Pregnancy, Shin Splints
N2's are a prime example of "getting what you pay for." They are expensive but also well worth the price. They are so superior to the multiple other compression sleeves I have bought and worn that I now will only buy and wear N2's. I can honestly say they help me. And I mean a lot. I wear them constantly. I have come to rely on them. They have practically eliminate my cramping problems. I give these N2's my highest possible recommendation and endorsement for that reason.
I haven't received anything from anyone for this honest evaluation.
Nothing has helped like these calf sleeves. Forget helped, the problems are gone. I bought them in May and refuse to do anything that requires running without wearing them. Since then I have not suffered a single injury and feel great. I sometimes feel tight, but it's a normal tightness that goes away with warm up, not the "it's about to give out" tightness I used to have.
These particular sleeves are light and breathable enough that I am not distracted or uncomfortable. It's important to get the right size, so measure.
I had already resigned myself to the fact that I would never be able to have anything close to the athletic life I used to. With these sleeves I'm back in business. Forty or so of the best dollars I've ever spent. Actually more as I bought multiple pairs! If you have problems with your calves, do no hesitate.