- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 1 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00UA88HCA
- Item model number: MA3060b-BKGL-XL
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,032 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
2XU Men's Elite MCS Compression Shorts
|Price:||$74.52 - $80.00|
- 80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- BENEFITS: MCS reduces strain and soreness to the muscles | Compression reduces fatigue and soreness and risk of overuse injuries | Improved performance and agility
- TECH: MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping), a revolutionary support system provides greater compression power without excessive bulk | Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable
- FEATURES: MCS mapping targeted thigh/quad to dissapate the load transfer on the knee joint | Drawstring waistband| Flatlock seams | Moisture wicking | UPF50+ protection | Antibacterial
- Active Use: medium to high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, running, yoga, spin, pilates, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking and winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- SIZING: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART | Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Elite MCS Compression Shorts
The Elite MCS Compression Shorts offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit and support.
- UPF50+ Sun Protection.
Elite MCS Compression Shorts
1) PWX Flex [70D] Offers Powerful Compression To Abductors And Quads MCS Is Targeted To Quads For Ultimate Muscle Protection.
2) PWX Weight [105D] Fabric Rear Panels Deliver Powerful Compression To Protect The Glute And Hamstring.
3) Improved muscle alignment for increased power and endurance
4) Reduces DOMS for less muscle swelling and soreness
PWX Compression Fabric
Highest grade elastane yarns with 360º circular knit for stretch and power
Flat lock stitching, moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ sun protection.
Muscle Containment Stamping
An inside view of 2XU's Muscle Containment Stamping Technology.
A targeted support system traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups.
Thigh and Quadricep Mapping
Reduces the impact and dissipates load transfer on the knee joint.
Extra support reduces the potential for muscle strain and fatigue.
2XU Elite MCS Compression Shorts offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. The MCS support system wraps key muscle groups for greater compression power and less muscle oscillation and damage.
TRAINING / RUNNING
1. MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles. Thigh/Quadricep mapping – reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint 2. Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit. 3. Compression support to upper leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels 4. Flatlock seams to reduce chafing 5. Internal key pouch pocket
1. Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics 2. Durable yarns that outlasts the competition 3. Multi-directional stretch 4. Flexible & breathable 5. Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry 6. UPF50+ sun protection 7. Antibacterial
• Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness • Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries • Improved performance • Improved muscle alignment • Increased agility
MCS (MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING) is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups with targeted compression technology to wrap precise areas to further reduce muscle oscillation and damage. The advanced engineering provides greater compression power without excessive bulk.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I was disappointed with the thin material. I own a pair of men's Lululemon compression shorts and the material is very nice and does not feel or look thin. Lululemon doesn't seem to make them anymore for men, so I was hoping that these shorts would be similar given their price point. They are not.
2) I expected the fit to be tight, they are compression shorts, but the tightness continues through the waistband which basically gave me muffin top, even though I'm fairly lean guy. The Lululemon compression shorts do not do this either, the waistband looser than the compression part of the legs so the garment is more comfortable to wear.
Given that these were $80, not worth keeping an OK garment that I'm not too excited about.
I've also tried the Hypotik and had the exact same issue.
I will not purchase again.