2XU Men's Hyoptik 3/4 Compression Tights
|Price:||$70.93 - $89.95|
- 100% Other Fibers
- Benefits: compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles | enhanced road safety in darker hours with reflective logos
- Features: hyoptik reflective logos for visibility | 3.5cm wide flat waistband with drawstring for an Adjustable, secure fit | flat lock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort | antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Fabrics: PWX flex 70D compression fabric | powerful invista Lycra for exceptional fit and support | high filament yarns for dryness - wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Active Use: training, competition, aerobic sports, running, cycling, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking and winter sports
- Warranty + care: 12-month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
2XU HYOPTIK 3/4 Compression Tights
Stand out and get noticed. HYOPTIK reflective logos help you stay visible when training in low light conditions for greater safety. With coverage over the knee and powerful compression support and protection to upper leg muscles to help prevent muscle soreness, fatigue and long term overuse injuries. Train longer without fear of fading into the darkness with HYOPTIK Compression.
Hyoptik reflective logos help you stay visible when training in low light conditions for greater safety. With coverage over the knee and powerful compression support and protection to upper leg muscles to help prevent muscle soreness, fatigue and long term overuse injuries. Train longer without fear of fading into the darkness with HYOPTIK compression.
Top Customer Reviews
Deadspin posted a pretty in depth article about compression shorts/pants that highlight the positives and negatives of the apparel. The article casts some doubt on the functionality but does confirm that one of the statistical improvements surrounded recovery. As mentioned, I choose to wear these for recovery and to help circulation.
If you’re looking into 2XU compression Tights then you have a decent budget and as a reviewer I have to assume that this isn’t a major financial purchase for you. The articles I’ve read highlight that the benefits of compression tights are statistically relevant, however they aren’t going to transform your game. I can attest to the comfort and functionality in the sense that they are working as advertised. Durability will be absolutely imperative at this price point. If I was to pay $100 for tights I would expect them to last for years. I spoke with some friends that own 2XU products and they rave about them.
These 3/4 tights are similar to 2XU's full length version except these end right around the upper part of the calf muscle. They are also much cheaper. This is the second product that I've reviewed for 2XU (I have the full length as well). For me, 3/4 is enough. I use these the day of and day after doing legs. I like how the compression tightens my quads for squats. It also seems to help with soreness the next day.
2XU is a premium product at a premium price. My full length pair has lasted continuous use for months without fail. They still hug my legs perfectly and have yet to give me any trouble. I've had the 3/4 compressions for a month now.
Feel free to ask questions below.