2XU Women's Compression Performance Run Socks
|Price:||$18.75 - $103.53|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Other Fibers
- SUPERIOR DESIGN & SUPPORT: PWX FLEX (70D) offers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Power comfort waistband for flat, streamlined fit | Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: High filament yarns for dryness - wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior | Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery | Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- ACTIVE OR RECOVERY USE: Training & Competition, Aerobic Sports, Running/Walking/Cycling, Gym & Fitness, General Sports, Paddle & Water Sports, Climbing & Hiking, Winter Sports - Alpine, Nordic, Snow Shoe | Post Exercise Recovery at Rest, Active Recovery, General Travel, Air Travel, DVT Protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Performance Compression Socks
The 2XU Performance Compression Socks are the most technically advanced performance compression sock on the market. Featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow and comfort. Seamless, gradient zoned compression panels for increased blood flow and maximum muscle containment for increased performance and enhanced recovery times.
Gradient compression increases circulation for better performance and faster recovery. Lightweight, breathable fabric keeps you cool and dry. Powerful 360˚ support helps you avoid injuries like shin splints. Add a seamless construction provides greater comfort.
Active + Recovery Use
- Endurance Activities
- Workout Sessions
- Competitions and Racing
- General Sporting Activities
- Post Workout Recovery
- Rehab from Injury
1) PWX compression fabric with enhanced power to support the shin, calf, ankle, achilles and arch of the foot.
2) Graduated fit to promote circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
3) Linked toe cage and light padding for added comfort.
4) High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
1) Graduated fit to promote circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
2) Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins.
3) Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation.
|Performance||✔ ✔ ✔ ✔||✔ ✔ ✔ ✔||✔ ✔ ✔ ✔||✔ ✔||✓|
|Recovery||✔ ✔||✔ ✔||✔ ✔||✔ ✔||✔ ✔ ✔ ✔|
|All Day Wear||✔ ✔ ✔ ✔||✔ ✔|
|Sold In Pairs||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Fabric Composition||72% NYLON 28% ELASTANE||80% NYLON 20% ELASTANE||80% Nylon 20% ELASTANE||25% NYLON 57% COTTON 18% ELASTANE||72% NYLON 28% ELASTANE|
Top Customer Reviews
The caveat is necessary because I don't know how tight compression socks are supposed to feel. Trying these on right out of the box, the phrase "powerful compression" from the box text is definitely true. I have thicker calves and was afraid I wouldn't even be able to get them all the way up.
There is a size chart on the box that is not on the Amazon product page:
XS fits US shoe size 5-6.5 and calf size 11.75-14.5 inches
S fits US shoe size 7-9.5 and calf size 12.5-14.5 inches
M fits US shoe size 7.5-10 and calf size 15-16.6 inches
L fits US shoe size 8.5-10.5 and calf size 17-18.5 inches
XL fits US shoe size 12-14 and calf size 17.25-19 inches
My calf size is within the range (and not even the top end) of the Large so I will have to get used to feeling like they are very very tight and hope they will help with muscle soreness and overuse injuries as I train hard this spring and summer.
I almost forgot -- the color is really cute. I love hot pink!
Out of the box I loved the feel of the socks and I could tell they were high quality. They have a feeling like underarmour material, yet a little thicker (think soft though). Immediately after putting them on (they go on like hose by the way) I could tell they were a tight fit. It wasn't uncomfortable tight, but I could tell they were definitely putting pressure on my calves.
First for the run...I took them out for a quick 5k run and found that my feet responded well to the socks. It felt as if the additional compression on my feet and calves really helped them warm up quickly and stay loose throughout the run. When I got back I felt that the socks were still dry as were my feet. Opposed to cotton I think these socks actually wick the moisture off your foot as well as the sock itself.
In terms of Crossfit, I didn't like them as well. We did box jumps, snatches, and double-unders. For each of the movements I felt that I kept focusing on how tight the socks were. Not sure what was going on, but perhaps it's because I wasn't using the legs in an aerobic capacity like the run.
At the end of each use, I took off the socks and there were MASSIVE indentation marks on my legs from the compression. It probably took a good couple hours afterwards for the lines to fade.
My final observation: My experience is that they worked great for running, but became a distraction for Crossfit.Read more ›
CONS: Size chart on amazon is incorrect. Go to the 2XU's sizing for more accurate product info. Almost too much compression
I am 5'3" 160 lbs and wear a size 9 shoe. I bought the small per reviewers recommendations on size chart, but according to the box I should have gotten a medium. I can wear the small but they are probably too tight since after a half hour of running my feet are asleep. No joke, pins and needles asleep.
I bought these because it was recommended by my foot doctor for my calf and foot injury. From lack of stretching, I have inflamed my calf and foot muscles causing pain. Compression was told to help (along with stretching). They do feel great as a recovery sock for me, but running long distance does cause my feet to fall asleep so I'll probably go with another brand for running.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Socksndidnexactly what they are supposed to do--support my leg muscles so I could walk after a long run---Published 22 hours ago by Dawn
Great fit. Very comfortable. Like a gentle all day massage. I new to compression socks an wondering what took me so long!Published 8 days ago by Jennifer Russell
These are great. They seriously make my legs feel cool even in the heat. I bought them to try to help with my restless leg syndrome. Not sure how that is working yet... Read morePublished 9 days ago by C. Baker
I bought these because I read many review and they were lauded by many as being the best. I found them to be hard to put on, even for compression socks. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Sunny Bogden
Love these! Make sure to get the right size! Google 2XU sizing chart before you order. Colors do not fade. Read morePublished 28 days ago by A. T. Sunshine
I purchased these compression socks for medical reasons but wanted a prettier color than white or black. Overall I am happy with the product. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Channen Garrity