- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: PIE Books; First Edition edition (September 23, 2008)
- Language: English, Japanese
- ISBN-10: 4894444313
- ISBN-13: 978-4894444317
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2.3 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,713,366 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
2kilo of KesselsKramer First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
KesselsKramer is a communication agency located in a nineteenth-century church in the heart of Amsterdam. Founded in 1996, the agency works for national and international clients such as Diesel, Nike, Oxfam, Ben, and the infamous Hansbrinker Budget Hotel chain. KesselsKramer opened another office in London in 2007.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|