Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.92 shipping
2wayz Premium Full Metal Body garden hose splitter. Cut 15 Minutes of Water Hose dragging Every Day! Arthritis Friendly Soaker Hose y valve. Best Drip Irrigation & Outdoor Utility faucet Adapter.
|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SILVER THREAD WILL NO LONGER COME OUT! take our word on that or TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK! We now present the new HEAVY DUTY high quality item, with the same attractive design!
- Our heavy duty metal splitter (0.0019% lead in alloy!) is now bundled with 10 rubber gaskets + LIFETIME GURANTEE.
- EASY Peasy! The cap design with extra tabs and our 4 cm (!) handles, make for an improved grip. It's now fun to open/close, install and operate!
- LEAKS? Not anymore. Long and smooth thread with rubber ring at female end will make leaks a long forgotten experience. Touchy? No problem. Full rubber cover makes working with the splitter easy in all kinds of weather.
- WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCTS 100%. If you aren't happy, we're not happy and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Let us prove it to you today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 1.57 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
4 ways in Which 2wayz splitter will change your life!
1. Yes! Definitely does the job
• Convert one tap into two and easily control your water flow
• Great solution for both indoors appliances and outdoors garden use
• Will not break after a minute of use
2. Many names to your success...
• Faucet Y splitter, faucet shut-off valve, Y connector, Y splitter with shut-off valve,
• Vital part of your backyard sink, gardening accessories or garage.
3. Many useful ideas from our Happy customers
• Divert water for your bar faucet, garage utility sink, fountain drip, water features, dog water lick and more.
• Take it on your way - for your favorite campsite, fishing sites, and as a part of RV tools.
• Backyard and Gardening: Connect your digital water timer, drip irrigation, expandable hose, hose end tap timer, hose reel, sprinkler system timer, and spray nozzle.
• Fix your home: split water in laundry room, basement, and bathroom sink. Attach hoses for washing machine, dishwasher, water cooler and bar.
4. What you see is way less than what you'll get!
• Brand New Design, not sold in Amazon before
• TPR cover will protect hands in extreme weather
So what are you waiting for?
Add to cart now, and start a new chapter of freedom and beauty in your garden and home maintenance!
Top Customer Reviews
What a shame this is! Also this does reduce water pressure significantly too as the opening in which the water flows is half the diameter of the hose connection.
Have to know figure out how to get a replacement. Also when I purchased it did say 2 years - now it says 1 year replacement.
UPDATED: G&S Investments were great! 5 Stars for them! Through Amazon, I submitted to the seller a question along with the attached picture and Eli responded within minutes letting me know a replacement was in the mail. Received the replacement at no charge; going to try again and be extremely careful to put the least amount of stress on it. Now I know it's weak point! The handles and rest of the splitter is nice. Updated to 3 stars from 2; largely because of awesome customer service.
UPDATE: I went to turn on the hose last week and discovered the splitter was spraying water from all directions and there was deep water all around. I have no idea how long the water had been pumping out so dreading my next water bill. It's not even been a year and it doesn't get all that much use so I don't understand why this would happen. We haven't had any really extreme temps so I wouldn't think it was that. It seemed so sturdy and well made and I loved the convenience...what a disappointment! I've attached a picture but don't think you can really see just how much the water is spraying out in all directions. You couldn't even approach it without getting sprayed. So sorry it didn't work out. Back to the drawing board....
I'm already using a good hose splitter on another faucet but this 2wayz hose splitter caught my eye. The excellent reviews as well as the colorful look made it an easy decision to give this hose splitter a try.
If I need another hose splitter, I'll buy another 2wayz hose splitter. This hose splitter is very high quality, attractive, and an excellent value.
I've posted a photo showing the set-up with the timer and two hoses. The soaker/sprinkler hose is connected to the end of one of the 50-foot hoses shown.
The first 2wayz hose splitter worked so well that when I moved my blueberry and blackberry plants from the patio to the outside I bought a second one to add another sprinkler hose to the existing splitter/hose/timer set-up I had at the back of the hose (somewhat similar to the one at the front). When the 2wayz splitter was delivered I found that the previous brass hose splitter (which I originally considered an excellent splitter) was frozen in place. I ordered that splitter about a year ago through Amazon but it is no longer available so I don't know the name or model number.
I immediately ordered a third 2wayz hose splitter to replace the older one then got out my tools and dismantled the hoses, timer, and old splitter from the faucet. The inside of the old splitter was corroded and the handles were impossible to turn without a wrench.
When the third 2wayz hose splitter was delivered I put one splitter on the faucet and attached my garden hose and my timer. I put the second hose splitter at the bottom of the timer and then attached the two dripper hoses.
I remain impressed with how easily the 2wayz hose splitter works. I've uploaded a second photo showing this install.