Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 25, 2012
But, the sticker comes in like five different parts. (I thought it was all stuck together, but the little legs, wings, and center part beneath the triforce are all parts of there own.) I've had it on for about three days and both of the little legs (or claws) have just come off and have gotten lost and now the wings and the center part are about to do the same :( Also, it was really hard to get off of the application paper and when it was finally on my phone case, I noticed that it looked skewed and out of proportion. It is nice because it's the whole royal crest, but I liked my plain triforce way better. Oh well... I shouldn't have expected so much for $1.95.
on June 4, 2013
to start off, i don't know if this was a mix up.... or what in the hell happened, but instead of the requested 2 small decals i ordered for my friend and my phone, i received 4.. im not sure if this was on purpose because they come in small collections of 2 together, but overall, the product shipped the day that i ordered it, ( i had 17-35 day-shipping) and i received it in less than 3 days. i highly suggest using this service. as i have used it many times since and received the same results...
on March 24, 2013
These decals are definitely worth their price if you're a Legend of Zelda fan, and want to have the Triforce on your cell phone. The only real issue I had is that they didn't come with instructions for application, so I had to look it up on the internet and on YouTube. Luckily, I managed to get it on my cell phone no problem -- and it's still there! Aside from the very tail-ends of some of the very-smallest edges around the outside (i.e., the point on the top of the Triforce), there's been no peeling or anything of that sort thus far, and even the bits that did are hardly noticeable unless you look very closely, since, as I said, it was just the very small bits along the outside edges. Well worth the buy!
on February 23, 2013
These stickers are great quality! They're a metallic gold color that shimmers in the changing light, and there are two included with this item. I currently have one of them adhered to the back plate of my Motorola Droid X2. These Triforce stickers are especially great for smartphones or a Nintendo DS.

UPDATE: It's been 5 months since I applied this decal to my phone, and it's still going strong. It hasn't peeled, cracked or faded whatsoever!
on March 15, 2013
I'm so glad it came with two (as advertised). I've placed one on my phone cover as well as on the phone itself. It looks beautiful on my phone (I've already received complements on it) and I'd recommend it to all of my Zelda-fans out there. Fast shipping, great deal for a great product. I would certainly do business with them in the future.

Update: The sticker on the case of my phone is slowly coming off, but that is to be expected (I wasn't expecting it to stay on forever). But that's why I've decided to "do business with them" and bought another pair of Zelda Triforce stickers. I just hope delivery will be as fast as the first time.
on October 28, 2016
I actually bought 2 of these and used them on my green car on the door handles to make a Zelda themed car. They held up for 2 winters with no issue and were a great accent to the car! I enjoyed the vibrant gold they were and the quality!
on November 20, 2012
i got the stickers from Sticky my Car. i think which seller you buy from does matter. because they were really gold!! i was very happy. i was worried it would be the orangish yellowish color that some reviews described it as. the stickers were exactly as picture. same size. fit on my iPhone 4S perfectly.
if you buy from sticky my car, you will be very pleased. exactly as described. maybe even better. haha. the color was definitely nicer than i expected from the picture.
would definitely recommend. after i put it on my iphone, i was so pleased with it i came and bought another set lol.
on March 24, 2014
I loved this decal sticker that I placed on the back of my iphone case. Only problem is that the edges of the vinyl would catch after continuously taking it out of pocket and after a couple months half of the sticker was gone. Came with two and if you don't mind replacing every couple months or so, or you have a purse and not a pocket you keep your phone in, then by all means, buy away!
on March 10, 2013
These are actually pretty easy to put on, if a little unusual in the process. Just read the instructions and they will go on like a breeze.

I've had mine on my LG Octane for about a month now with no peeling or curling, though some sticky residue around the edges tends to attract the occasional pet hair.

The design is about as thick as two pieces of paper, and adds good grip if you have butterfingers like me.If you're picky about having stickers that lie completely flat, be warned.
on October 11, 2016
I love this little sticker but it didn't stay on my phone very long before peeling off. At least it comes with 2 so you can replace it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.