Unity of Command [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
- Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
- 17 single player scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
- Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
- Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
|OS:||Windows 7, Vista and XP|
|Hard Drive:||150 MB|
|Video Card:||32 MB Direct X Compatible Video Card|
|Additional Info:||Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card|