|Brand||German Auto Solutions|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GA-BM-DISA-KIT-M54-3.0L|
|OEM Part Number||This kit is compatible with the following 3.0L M54 BMW models: E36 1999-2002 Z3 3.0i, E39 2000-2003 530i, E46 1999-2006 330Ci, E46 1999-2005 330i, E46 1999-2004 330xi, E53 1999-2006 X5 3.0i, E60 2002-2005 530i, E65 2002-2005 730i, E66 2002-2004 730Li, E83 2003-2006 X3 3.0i, E85 2002-2005 Z4 3.0i, This kit only fits OEM BMW DISA Valves - Kit is not compatible with Dorman, Vaico or URO brand DISA's.|
BMW 3.0L M54 DISA Valve Repair & Upgrade Kit - For 3.0L Engines Only, 2.2L & 2.5L Version is available as Seperate Kit.
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fit the following BMW models with 3.0L M54 engine: E36 Z3 3.0i, E39 530i, E46 330i, E46 330Ci, E46 330xi, E53 X5 3.0i, E60 530i, E65 730i, E66 730Li, E83 X3 3.0i, and E85 Z4 3.0i Roadster. DISA housing will show BMW part number 7544805 or 7502275. NOTE: THIS KIT FITS 3.0 LITER BMW MODELS ONLY, SEE SEPERATE LISTING FOR 2.2 & 2.5 LITER MODELS. Also fits 2.5L M56 engines.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA by BMW Specialists with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Precision CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Titanium Alloys. Don't accept cheaply made "Copy Cat" kits or failure prone plastic replacements. Purchase with confidence from the company that invented the "DISA Repair Kit"
- The German Auto Solutions DISA Repair Kit includes a precision machined black anodized aluminum flapper valve, precision machined black anodized aluminum bell crank lever, precision machined titanium pivot screw, stainless steel lock washer and a new silicone main housing o-ring seal. We also include everything you need to easily & accurately install our kit.
- The German Auto Solutions DISA Repair Kit includes a link to the most detailed on-line installation instructions in the industry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
BMW 2.5L M54 DISA Valve Repair & Upgrade Kit - For 2.2 & 2.5L Engines Only, 3.0L Version is available as Seperate Kit.
Intake Manifold DISA Valve 11617544805 for BMW E46 (M56) E39 E53 E60 E83 3.0L
Dorman 911-900 Intake Manifold Runner Control
Sentinel Parts Air Intake Manifold Flap Adjuster Unit DISA Valve Repair Kit & O-Ring for 01-06 BMW 2.5L 11617544806
OKAY MOTOR Intake Manifold Adjusting DISA Valve for BMW E46 E39 E60 X 3 Z3 Z4 2.5L M54
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||German Auto Solutions||German Auto Solutions||HQP AUTO PARTS||Amazon.com||Sentinel Auto Parts||Okay Motor Products|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DISA valve, otherwise known as the "Intake Manifold Adjuster Unit", is located on the side of the intake manifold and is a common failure item on the BMW M54 engines. The failures are caused by the use of plastic parts for critical components of the DISA valve and the way the parts snap together. At German Auto Solutions we analyzed the way the stock parts fail and engineered a solution that corrects all the problems with the original design. Our repair & upgrade kit replaces the failure prone plastic parts with CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum and titanium pieces. These critical parts no longer just snap together like the stock unit, but are securely locked together using a custom titanium screw and precision machined tapers. By eliminating any possible movement between the two parts, our design eliminates the major cause of DISA valve failures. Why spend $320.00 on a new BMW DISA valve when you can repair & upgrade it with the German Auto Solutions kit for 1/4 the cost. Trust the DISA repair kit purchased by thousands of BMW owners and repair shops world wide. This kit is compatible with the following 3.0L M54 BMW models: E36 1999-2002 Z3 3.0i, E39 2000-2003 530i, E46 1999-2006 330Ci, E46 1999-2005 330i, E46 1999-2004 330xi, E53 1999-2006 X5 3.0i, E60 2002-2005 530i, E65 2002-2005 730i, E66 2002-2004 730Li, E83 2003-2006 X3 3.0i, E85 2002-2005 Z4 3.0i
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The guy who designed this should have been a BMW engineer. It is far, far superior to the stock unit. No chance of the pin getting into the engine. Pretty simple and straight forward install, the directions are excellent and easy to follow. Took me about 2 hours to pull it out, rebuild and replace but I took my time. It's a little pricey for what you get, but there's no better or more affordable way to replace your valve. Wish I could give it ten stars.
I started to 'do it myself' but it got time consuming, the directions are exactly what you need to get it done in less than an hour. Parts are top quality! I recommend this to ALL my friends with BMWs, the dealer replaces with another plastic DISA for over $400!!!! But with this rebuild kit, it should last a lifetime....and no worries of catastrophic failures. This is a MUST have product for DISA valve repair/replacement.