Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on December 21, 2011
I brought this massager in June 27th this year and was so happy when I rec'd this item in mail, but after 6 months, the calve squeeze part stopped working last night. I don't use it everyday. Only in the beginning, i used it everyday, but after a while I only use it once a week sometimes, and sometimes hardly. The vibrate part still works, but that's not what I buy it for. I need to calves massage, because I had ankle problem. Now, it's sort of useless to me. No wonder the warranty is only 3 months. Some cheap crap from China, and it's not cheap price. Before I brought this, I kept look for one that is made in Japan, but somehow, I just can't find it anymore. Now I have to look for another one. This time I will also look into the warranties.
on April 25, 2011
I have neurophaty in my legs, and they are sometimes painful. This machine give a deep massage that relieves that pain. I am a little dissappointed that it only comes up to mid calf on the leg. It shuts off automatically after fifteen minutes. After one use my legs stopped hurting, and it reduced the swelling in my ankles and feet. The message is something I wanted to be able to do daily on my legs, and that is the reason I purchased this product.
on May 18, 2012
I had rarely used it for the first 5-6 months after purchase but soon after I started using it, the motor handling the kneading operation broke (pulsate operation was still working). Even though machine was under original warranty, I had to ship it back at my cost (not cheap, given the weight!). I would say represeantative I talked to wa extremely courteous and professional. He told me that it was a common problem with that motor and it will take him 45 days to repair it since motor was backordered (presumably due to the heavy demand for reapirs!). I did receive the machine back within stipulated time and return shipping cost was paid by the company, but then the machine again broke within a couple of months. This time, though, it is out of 1-year warrany and I don't intend to spent any more of my money to get it repaired.
on December 19, 2013
I brought this for my parents as a gift, they use it on a regular basis and seem to like it very much. However, I attempted to try it but for some reason it is very tight fit for me. I wish it was a little wider so I can use it.
on January 13, 2011
This was a Christmas present from my husband. So far it is working great. I sometimes feel that it is difficult to seat my feet fully into it - I am 5'4". It is very heavy and although it has handles it is difficult to move around.
on January 30, 2013
great pressure, nice handles to carry it around (it's not light!), use it every night after work. No problems so far!
on January 6, 2011
This massager is really helping me spend more time on treadmill. A 5 minute massage in this relieves all tiredness after a long run.
on August 14, 2012
Very nice device, however the pressure was to strong on my wife's feet and calves. Had to return because of this
on December 9, 2011
We bought this product because it seemed to be a great buy. When we got it however, it looked like it had been used there was paint on the cord and when we tried to use it, it wouldn't even turn on. We tried it in several different outlets throughout our house and nothing at all. So I rate this product as terrible due to the fact we couldn't even use ours. I don't know if it's the product that is faulty or the company we ordered it from.
on March 30, 2012
Purchased this leg massager for my husband for christmas. My husband said he liked it. However I tried it for the first time recently and I did not care for it. It squeezes your calves to the point where it hurts. And you have to move your feet so it can massage your whole foot and not just your heels or toes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.