Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-IN-ONE 10035 Multi-Purpose Oil, 3 oz. (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$5.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offers precise application solutions to treat tools, equipment, and appliances
- Lubricates, cleans and protects against rust and corrosion
- Great for wheels, casters, sliding doors, chains, power tools and external parts of small motors
- Rated category H2, NSF Registration 135354
- The original Multi-Purpose Drip-Oil
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||2 inches|
|Overall Height||5.5 inches|
|Overall Length||0.88 inches|
|Overall Width||2.25 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Specification for this product family
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Number of Items: 1
From the Manufacturer
The 3-IN-ONE brand has been a trusted name since 1894 and has become the product of choice for trade professionals and do-it-yourselfers in a wide variety of specialties.
3-IN-ONE Drip Products
Multi-Purpose Oil with Telescoping Marksman Spout
- Spout extension of more than 6 inches for those hard-to-reach places
- Use to lubricate tools, hinges, nuts and bolts, bicycles, wheels, fans and many other moving parts
- Precise, easy-to-use drip spout for precise application
- Fill level indicator strip to show when product is running low
- Lubricates moving parts, penetrates rust, and cleans and protects tools
- Long- lasting and ideal for lubricating moving parts of electrical motors
- SAE 20 blend oil contains special additives to offer a more viscous product
- Precise application with Marksman Spout
- Unique formula designed to free corroded nuts & bolts
- Safe for use on plastics, rubber and metal
- Fast-drying solvents with no messy residue
- Proven safe on metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic
- Ideal for use on cables, pulleys, valves and more
Dry-to-Touch Dry Lube
- Dirt and dust won't stick
- Proprietary working additive for more anti-corrosion protection
- Ideal for blades, bits and rollers
Multi-Purpose PTFE Lubricant
- Maintains lubricating properties at extreme pressure
- Protects and extends tool life
- Ideal for use on axels, chains and hinges
Professional Grade Pneumatic Tool Oil
- Proven to quickly dissolve gum and sludge
- Removes calcium buildup and moisture for improved tool performance
- Ideal for all types of pneumatic tools and equipment
Top Customer Reviews
Keeping your devices well lubricated will make them last longer as well. Nearly any household should have a bottle of 3-in-1 oil.
> Good quality relatively thin oil
> Oval plastic bottle
> Cap on a lanyard can't get lost, and prevents spillage if the bottle is knocked over.
> Cut the tip where already scored, using a sharp knife.
> Do not cut the cap loose--the "lanyard" keeps it from getting lost
> Ideal for most household tasks such as lubricating door hinges, awning windows, etc.
>>> To lubricate a lock, pour oil into the key, insert the key, and lock/unlock the lock several times.
> Clear, does not stain things (as does most motor oil)
> Strong but not especially unpleasant odor
> Works well as a penetrating oil (for loosening "frozen" bolts and screws, apply, let it soak 5--15 minutes)
> Works well for removing labels or the gummy residue from trying to peel off labels (apply and let it soak 5--15 minutes)---however, WD 40 is safer for removing gum from books, etc., because it will eventually evaporate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Solved a nasty squeaky front storm door that was driving me crazy. Didn't take the door off or anything, just dripped it on the hinge and opened/closed the door a few times. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Chobie
Great Product. It worked on the door hinges. After applying the bottle, the hinges are better fit together without sounds. It works on wood and metal. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lucy Kuala
It works. The cap is nice with a little retainer so you don't lose it. It does the job of WD40 without the overspray. It is made by the same company in fact.Published 18 days ago by William C.
Miss the old pull-open spout and steel can, but the oil works the same as the old stuff. The applicator tip will dispense smaller drops if you make the initial cut with blade, not... Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Nilsson
Been using this oil since I was a kid, its a go to for almost everything in my house that requires it.Published 2 months ago by Vic Sage