Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Inch Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative mattress topper designed to reduce nighttime tossing and turning
- Made of visco-elastic memory foam; contours to the body and relieves pressure points
- Temperature-smart, open-cell foam adjusts to keep you warm
- Measures 58 x 77 x 3 inches; 2-1/2 pounds per cubic foot density
- Hypo-allergenic; made in the USA; spot clean as needed
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SleepBetter visco-elastic memory foam reduces nighttime tossing and turning to provide a better night's sleep. The innovative, hypo-allergenic material takes its cues from the body's shape--adjusting and contouring to any form. The resulting customized fit distributes weight more evenly and relieves pressure points. It allows for better blood flow so the body makes fewer adjustments in search of a more comfortable position. And to top it off, the temperature-smart, open-cell foam adjusts to keep you warm. Thanks to its therapeutic features, it benefits the bed-confined and is frequently used in hospitals. It is also great for pregnant women, the elderly, and anyone who needs a good night's rest. This product is made in the USA and comes backed by a 5-year warranty. To maximize foam expansion, remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt. This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape. Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes any odor. Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Urethane Foam is Flammable! Do not expose this product to open flames or any other direct or indirect high temperature ignition sources such as burning operations, welding, burning cigarettes, space heaters or naked lights. Once ignited, urethane foam will burn rapidly, releasing great heat and consuming oxygen at a high rate. In an enclosed space the resulting deficiency of oxygen will present a danger of suffocation to occupants. Hazardous gases released by the burning urethane can be incapacitating or fatal to human beings if inhaled in sufficient quantities.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sleep Studio||Red Nomad||All Sleep||All Sleep|
|Material Type||—||Polyurethane||Memory foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ships in a smallish box. You open, and it unrolls into the topper. Sort of like those blow-up mattress's, but this won't go down when you let the air out. It's never going back into that box if you need to return. You'll need to deal with Amazon to return. Does have a chemical smell. I left out for 48 hours. It didn't stink up the room. I only smelled it when I put on the sheets and the odor was trapped. The smell lasted about 4 more days. I find it gives noticeable support if you're a back sleeper, less support if you're a side sleeper. I didn't find that it held me in so I couldn't easily roll out of bed or turn over. Remember that this makes your bed 3" taller, so if you have sheets with short sides, they aren't going to fit any longer. Somehow that fact just slipped by me. The TV commercial where the people jump on the bed and the wine glass doesn't spill won't work with just a topper. It does reduce the feeling of other folks movement on the bed, but only about 25-35%. I still feel the cats as they groom and root around to find their bedtime spot. You probably won't feel them jump off the bed, however. Will have to give an update in 6 months to address the heat issue. Right now, with winter, holding heat in the bed is just fine.
Arriving mid-January, the foam was basically frozen into its packaged shape when it arrived (rolled and shrink wrapped pretty tightly). I cut the shrink wrap, but let the foam defrost on its own before completely unwrapping. Took about a day and a half. By day two the foam had regained its shape completely. A rather strong off-gassing smell as it defrosted and unrolled, but that was completely gone in about two days (I imagine it would fade quicker if not starting from frozen) and I have noticed no odor now that it is on the bed. As stated in the description, it is a bit smaller than the bed size, which is perfect when adding a mattress pad/fitted sheet. This was a great investment and I'm very pleased.
Sleep number beds make it nice to be able to change firmness, but their top is ultimately very uncomfortable (even though it's pillow top). I bought this memory foam topper to make it comfortable and it has so done the job! It's been showing signs of its wear for about the last year or so. I sit on my bed a lot and there's definitely a depression where I sit and where I sleep (which you can't see because I up the number to 100 when I get up). Because I can adjust the firmness of the mattress underneath it, I still get an okay sleep out of it, but it's past its useful life.
1. Smell: Yeah, these all smell out of the box. It didn't bother me. I let it air out for a few hours, put a good mattress cover over it and never looked back. Odor was never an issue.
2. Size: Yes, the sizes are a couple inches off in width and length. I bought a king size for a queen size bed. That made the length perfect and the width way too big. I simply cut off the excess on the side. It made some nice pillow cushions. I'm not sure I'd do that again. A couple inches in each direction doesn't make that much of a difference unless you sleep at the very edges.
2. Discoloring and wear: Yes, it will discolor from light yellow, almost white to a darker yellow. That's age. It took a couple years to happen. It didn't change the performance and it's not hard and brittle. Again, keep it covered. It also has not cracked or split anywhere.
3. Heat: I don't find this any hotter than a regular mattress and I'm pretty sensitive. I have issues at hotels that put a waterproof mattress cover underneath the sheets. I can feel it. It makes me sweat and is an uncomfortable sleep experience. This doesn't do that to me. Again, it might be the quality of the mattress pad I have covering it. BUY A DECENT MATTRESS COVER.
4. Relief of pain: I've had back surgery and have bouts of injury or soreness to my back. While a lot of the relief I get has to do with being able to change the firmness of my bed, again, without this, that bed was just not comfortable. This topper has been a pain-saver.
I rated this four stars because the density of the foam is 2.5 pounds. 4 would have made it a 5 star.