- Multi-purpose lubricant reduces friction and silences squeaky components such as hinges and wheels
- Oil penetrates into crevices to release parts that have been rusted together
- Lubricant cleans tools by removing dirt and grime
- 4-oz. squeeze bottle offers control over the amount of lubrication dispensed
- Drip applicator has a flexible telescoping spout that extends to over 6" long for precise application in hard-to-reach areas
- 5 inch telescoping spout makes it easier to get to hard-to-reach places
- Use on door hinges
- Use on sewing machines
- Use on car antennas
- Helps saw blades cut better
3-IN-ONE 10134 Multi-Purpose Oil with Telescoping Spout, 4 Oz. (Pack of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||6.08 ounces|
|Number of Items||12|
Customers Also Shopped For
The 3-in-One Multi-Purpose Oil contains 4 oz. of lubricant that can be applied to surfaces to reduce friction, loosen stuck metal parts, remove grease and grime, and silence squeaky components such as hinges and wheels. The squeeze bottle and drip applicator offer control over the amount of lubrication dispensed and precise application, and the flexible telescoping spout extends to over 6" long for precise application in hard-to-reach areas.
Industrial lubricants can be found in most machinery performing one or more functions, including reducing friction and wear, preventing components from adhering to each other, distributing loads more evenly, dispersing heat away from moving parts, and preventing corrosion. Although many materials are used as lubricants, the most common are oil (also called fluid lubricants) and grease because of their versatility. Oil lubricants contain either a petroleum or synthetic base, the properties of which are modified by the addition of various additives. Grease lubricants, a mixture of oil lubricant and a thickening agent, have a thicker consistency than oil, enabling use wherever liquids cannot be retained and requiring less frequent changes.
WD-40 manufactures lubricants, as well as household and industrial cleaners, and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.