- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 9 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001E5DLVO
- Item model number: 100584
- Average Customer Review: 466 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-IN-ONE WD-40 100581 Professional Garage Door Lubricant, 11 Oz Aerosol Can
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garage door lubricant minimizes friction in residential or commercial garage door systems, ensuring smooth operation
- Spray coats hinges, pulleys, latches and other metal components to inhibit sticking
- Lubricant prevents corrosion and squeaking of metal components
- Quick-drying formula leaves behind no residue, minimizing the accumulation of dirt and other contaminants
- Permanently attached, hinged straw offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray
|Clothing Size||11 oz|
|EAN||7262318281301 , 6953854635246|
|Item Diameter||3 inches|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Hazardous Material Type||unknown|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
The 3-IN-ONE brand has been a trusted name since 1894 and has become the product of choice for trade professionals and do-it-yourselfers in a wide variety of specialties.
3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lube
Use 3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lube to help maintain the operation of your residential or commercial garage door system. Regular application of 3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubrication to hinges, door tracks, chains, pulleys, and latches prevents rusting, corrosion, sticking and squeaking. The lubricant also dries quickly without leaving a messy residue and minimizes dust accumulation
3-IN-ONE Lock Dry Lube
Use 3-IN-ONE Lock Dry Lube to loosen, lubricate and protect home and commercial locks. Easily reach into narrow lock mechanism with the attachable straw or use the wider spray pattern to refurbish and protect the entire lock. 3-IN-ONE Lock Dry Lube dries clear to the touch within minutes and is safe to use on metal, wood and most plastic surfaces.
Use this high-performance lubricant to help maintain the operation of garage doors. Regular application to hinges, door tracks, chains, pulleys and latches prevents rusting, corrosion, sticking and squeaking. Formula dries quickly and doesn't leave a messy residue. Permanently attached Smart Straw sprays two waysflip the straw up for a precision stream or down for regular spray. Application: Garage Doors; Chemical Compound: Aliphatic Petroleum Distillates;Liquefied Petroleum Gas. ~ Includes six cans.
Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Finally it got too difficult to open one of the sliding glass doors. The opening for this older door has gradually decreased in size, so the top and bottom tracks are simply too close together, and the door binds in the tracks. Cleaning the tracks did help, as did different types of dry lube for a short time. Reading online, I knew to avoid any oil based lubricant, which would have attracted dirt and dust more quickly.
After comparing reviews on Amazon for the different brands of silicone lube, I decided to see if this was better than the others I had been using. I am so glad I did!
The applicator allows me to put the silicone exactly where I want. The push button at the top can be pushed hard for a high volume, or less firmly for a lower volume.
The lubricant seems to last longer than other types of dry lube I had tried on the problematic sliding patio door. I also tried it on windows with similar tracks, and they are much improved in their sliding action when combined with cleaning out the rails.
This also works extremely well on garage tracks, rollers, and hinges (that hold each panel in place). The garage door would rumble when the walk-in door opens. The rumbling now sounds suppressed and rattles very minimally. The noise took a while to suppress when the garage was open. In fact, it took maybe 10 full open/close sessions and overnight soaking (although it evaporates quickly). I use it on keyholes, wooden fence hinges, master locks, sliding door tracks, and anything that requires a good lubing.