Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GNWE 3-Pack Samsung Intercept Moment 2 M910 Combo LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Intercept Moment 2 M910
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on October 28, 2010
I was surprised at how good these were. It was pre-cut to fit the Samsung Intercept phone and was fairly easy to apply. You first remove the back clear covering by pulling on a small attached tabbed sticker. Then you lined it up with the phone and apply the screen protector by laying it down. I had to do it two times before I got it right. Then you pull off the front clear covering by pulling on the other small attached tabbed sticker.

I was pleasantly surprised at the results. There were practically no trapped air bubbles. The screen protector is so clear that it looks like I don't even have a screen protector. And I've noticed no negative effect on the touch response on the phone.

With other screen protectors I have tried in the past, I always got tons of trapped air bubbles that I couldn't remove. But with this one, I only have one tiny bubble at the edge where I didn't perfectly aligned the protector with the phone and it is slightly raised from the surface. During application, I did get one or two air bubbles in the center but they were easy to press out. I'm super happy with this purchase.
on October 25, 2010
I just received this screen protector. I cleaned the phone screen and applied it. No issues...no air bubbles. Phone sensitivity still works well with protector. Very satisfied.
on March 8, 2011
I thought I was doing something wrong because every time I attempted to put one of the protectors on my phone, it didn't seem to quite fit correctly. It's too small for the screen, and it curls up on the corners after a while. Also, it's damn near impossible to get rid of ANY bubbles under it. I also found that my phone was about 10x less responsive to touch after putting one of the protectors on. I went through all 3 in about a week because of how ill-fitting and thick they seemed to be. I don't recommend this product. You get what you pay for.
I just threw away my old intercept. I hated that stupid old phone, but its age makes a point.

I have to say that the screen protectors I put on it survived quite a bit of life in my pocket with my keys without a hint of damage and without ever coming off the phone at all. Installation was easy, but some people have trouble installing screen protectors. I always windex the screen and let it dry first. You get three, mainly in case you mess up during installation.

You can't go wrong with this one. It's so cheap it's practically free.
on December 4, 2010
Did not get a smoothing card as other reviewers mentioned; probably depends on from whom you order (oemplanet). Also, there were no instructions included, just a reference to a video on youtube which does not exist; I was able to search for other videos to cover the installation.

Protector is cut exactly right, and does not seem to affect screen sensitivity. I got no bubbles on the screen, but some pretty big ones on 2 of the corners (near the menu button and the sensor), probably because I didn't line it up perfectly, or maybe because the pull tabs were there; they will not press out. This is my first attempt at installing a screen protector on a smart phone; perhaps practice makes perfect.

The protector does show greasy fingerprints; wiping them with the cleaning cloth just smears them.
on October 23, 2010
Each of screen protectors kit comes with:
- a screen protector that covers the entire touch screen area
- a microfiber cloth to clean your screen
- a plastic card to help you apply the screen protector.

I do not even notice that it is there, except that the screen feels a little less greasy (which is a plus to me).
on April 7, 2012
These work well, but it is very easy to trap dust particles under the plastic. Once there is dust under the plastic an air bubble will be created that can't be removed.
Also, I would recommend trimming back the plastic around the edges BEFORE trying to put it on... the tolerances are very close and if not exactly aligned they will have large areas where no contact is made with the screen.
The air bubbles are what cause touch sensitivity loss.
By trimming the plastic first you give yourself more room for error!
on March 8, 2011
I received the product in a timely manner. Upon opening the package I noticed that there were some difference between the screens that I had previously ordered. I tried the new protectors out however they do not fit on my cell phone. I have purchased these protectors twice before without any issues, however this time I emailed the seller, and still have not had any communication back from them.
on December 20, 2011
It took a couple of tries to place one of the screen protectors on my phone. But it's easy to do. And I managed to smooth out 99% of the air bubbles & the ones that are left are just around the edges where they aren't noticed or interfering with anything. Much better than the first screen protector that I paid approx $20 for at Best Buy. It was much harder to put on the phone & I never managed to smooth out all the air bubbles. These work great so far!
on January 27, 2012
Appears that something must have changed about this product. Earlier reviews seem to really sing the praises of this product. I don't even think I checked the reviews on this prior to purchasing. I looked for best price and since they were so inexpensive, I purchased them. Well as the saying goes... "you get what you pay for." These were horrible!!! Could not get rid of the bubbles. Very product. I am on a quest now for something better.