Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3-Pack Sleep N Play (Basket Weave) in Blue, 0-3 Months
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on April 29, 2014
I have ordered this item THREE times and each time I was sent the set with yellow stripes, instead of polka dots. If you want to dress your baby in polka dots (and not ugly yellow stripes), do not order this. It seems that the polka dot sleep n play doesn't actually exist.
on September 27, 2011
very cute and 100% cotton. thin enough so that my so is not too hot. only it runs REALLY small. its marked 3-6 monts and my son who just turned 3 months is too tall for it. will try to exchange for 6-9 mos
on November 28, 2011
I ordered these in size 6-9mths for my 6mth old boy. They were way too small for him & he is an average 6mth old.
on October 31, 2013
To say that these were "somewhat small" isn't entirely true. They are too short, by far, but have extremely wide shoulders. they were baggy on my baby in every way but he couldn't stretch out his legs. It looked like they were made for a very squatty, very broad shouldered baby. Not quite what I needed... and the fabric was not soft but kind of scratchy. Cute design and cute colors but I would never buy this brand of onesie again.
on August 6, 2012
We love these in my household. Sleep & plays work perfect for little babies because they can be worn anytime of the day. The snaps make diaper changes in the middle of the night much easier than the zippered versions (where you have to get your little one almost completely naked to get to their diaper). We have LOTS of these for each stage as she grows!
on April 25, 2013
One of the snaps is pulling apart from the fabric on one of these. I have only washed it once & used it on my son for about a week when I noticed it. Other than that they're soft & allow quick diaper changes since newborns don't like to be cold
on February 1, 2013
the item itself was in great condition; it just didn't fit my kids long legs and big feet. there was plenty of room everywhere else but in those two areas.
on May 4, 2012
At first we were not that confident on how the product looked and if it was warm enough for our baby! It turned out that she loves the PJs and the texture of those. Really good quality if you don't put them on the dryer machine ever!!!
on December 26, 2012
I recieved the item on item. But the cloth quality is not good and distance between each button is very long and my baby is 3 months old, i bought 6-9 months size but still it is little tight. Baby was not comfortable after wearing this because even design is not good. I wont recommend this product.
on June 30, 2013
I like these pajamas for several reasons. Good quality after being washed, sizing is good, they fit right. They are not tight, gives baby room to stretch. Like it because they are breathable.