Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 1,290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,342 reviews
on May 16, 2014
I don't write a whole lot of reviews, negative or positive, and yet I'm the type of person who will read 100 customer reviews prior to purchasing something until I'm sure I know I'm getting a product that I feel good about. I have ordered feet socks from Amazon off and on since 2006. Some were knee-highs, ankle length, and mid- calf length. Some were warm, but had no traction when walking. Some never warmed my feet, but had pretty decent traction. I rely solely on on-line shopping due to illness, so sometimes it's a "push comes to shove" because I need 'warm' socks.

Never have I found and worn such awesome feet socks with traction. I ordered my first set on April 30, 2014. Noble Mount Women's (3 Pairs) Soft Anti-Skid Fuzzy Winter Socks. Received them a few days later and immediately put a pair on and fell in love with their warmth, comfort, and traction. Many of you must know that uncomfortable feeling you get at the toe seam when putting on new feet socks! In my case, I feel that seam about 90% of the time and hate it. Not in this case, I must say. These socks felt so wonderful.

I ordered 3 more pairs on May 6, 2014, received them a few days later. They wash and wear fantastically. You pay $5.00 a pair and I think that is more than a fair price. I'm thinking of re-ordering another 3 pairs for back-up.

**EDITED** I purchased 3 more pairs to make it a total of nine pairs of socks!
review image review image
11 comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
The socks are very well made and are warm . I actually got them for my husband who has MS and is very sensitive to alot of products. Not only does he find these warm and comfortable but the rubberized parts are perfect for him as well in dealing with safety. Thanks so much !!
on March 13, 2015
Socks are warm and fuzzy as expected. Slightly better quality then other fuzzy socks. But expect the fuzzy bottoms to start matting almost immediately, as you wear them.

After 2 months of daily use the fuzz hasn't worn off, and the anti skid pads are still in place. But notable fuzzy bottoms have become matted, and DO NOT re fluff when washed.

This is what the sock looks like after around 2 months of wear (this is washed & Clean)
review image
on May 23, 2013
My wife is a Kindle author, so her "work attire", frequently, is a robe I bought her (also on Amazon, as it turns out), and warm comfy socks. Her existing socks were starting to show some wear, so I bought her these. I come from the "socks for presents is fightin' words" generation, but thankfully my wife is cut from better fabric. She was absolutely delighted with these and wears them all the time. She even went so far as to liken them to "hugs for the feet".

PROTIP: Guys, if you've got a gal who really digs warm comfy socks as a present, she's a keeper.
on November 27, 2012
I really like these. I never wear shoes in the house and in the winter my feet and toes get cold on our hard floors. I have slipped in the past, down our wood stairs, wearing regular socks. I figured that it would be a good idea to just stock up on the fuzzy socks that keep my toes warm and have the grippy bottoms. I now have 6 of these and they are great. Warm, soft and I don't worry about sliding down the stairs!
on January 17, 2017
I am changing my review as I have now worn these socks for a week and am having issues!!!!!! Two pairs of the socks are fine, have not had any issues with fuzz or holes, one I have washed, one is going through its first washing tomorrow. However the third pair was defective from the get go!!!!! It started shedding red fluff balls inside and out all over my sister in law's area rug from the get go. Even worse, at least one area of the sock where the shedding was the worst is now showing wear like it is dangerously close to coming apart at the seams!!!!! I avoided cheaper sets of socks because of volumes of complaints about holes appearing from first wearing even with short nails, but I would much rather buy the cheaper sets and get maybe 8 pairs KNOWING I am going to have to replace them rather tham pay $15.99 plus shipping and get a product that while it looks nice, is deceptive. Shame on the manufacturer for trying to dupe consumers making their product seem better when they don't even inspect their work!!!!! I expect items like this to show extreme wear and tear in 3-6 months NOT A WEEK!!!!! Anyone who buys these, know that the adage about you get what you pay for is not always true. Plus, this company deceives people by packing the stuff in a gift box, like that somehow makes them more trusworthy!!!!!! At least now I know what I'm in for when and if I decide to reorder. My advice would be twofold: (A. Buy 2 sets and (B. avoid darker shades. The socks I bought were red and blue and I bet all the darker colors shed and show the same defects I described. Buyer beware!!!!!
on January 6, 2015
I ordered these based on the "raving" reviews about how soft they are and about how warm they are...They are soft. They are very very thin, however. I expected a fuller, more substantial and warm sock that I could wear around the house on hardwood floors. My feet were freezing, so I put two pair on and that worked well. I'm still on the lookout for some thick, warm fleecy socks with grippers on the bottom. These are not it.
on January 18, 2017
These socks shed constantly. I am now washing them for the fourth time. The first two times I washed them inside out and thought this had taken care of the problem. Now, I'm washing them right side out. If this doesn't solve the problem, they will be going into the garbage.

Yesterday I returned them to Amazon for a full refund. DO NOT BUY THESE SOCKS unless you like socks shedding all over the house!!
on April 2, 2017
My mother in law received same socks as Christmas gift and she likes them so much I ordered more. They are soft, not tight around the top as some other socks have been, and have grippers on bottom of socks. They are a little more substantial thickness than other similar socks I've seen. The ones she got for Christmas have held up well to wear and laundry. She wears a pair all day, almost every day in the nursing home.

The socks she received at Christmas were more muted colors--light gray and white. I wish they were still available. They are age appropriate and coordinate better with daytime clothing. The current choices are pastel patterns and deep/bright colors patterns.
on March 31, 2017
These lightweight, stretchy, fluffy, skid-resistant socks are purchased for a hospital stay. The tops are about ankle height. The loose weave polyester makes them comfy and stretchy, but it also makes the nubbies on the bottom move, so be cautious, especially folks with higher arches; one star was removed for that reason. These socks are fitting a size 10.5 average foot. There are no washing directions, so be cautious about potential shedding/lint. They arrive in a gift box.