BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2012
I was delighted to receive my pink pearl necklace and earrings set in a timely manner. They are exactly as described in the on-line ad. I've already worn them several times and received many compliments on how lovely they are. I'm one very satisfied customer!
on November 19, 2012
My order arrived 21 days after I was told it would. I understand that Hurricane Sandy hit the East cost and slowed down shipping, but I was told I would get it in over a week before the hurricane even hit. Also, the quality is horrid. It looks very cheap. The colors do not all match. One slight tug, and the whole necklace will break. The packaging was all smashed by the time I finally got it in the mail. This was a bought as a gift. One that I am embarrassed to give.
on May 23, 2017
Well rounded not perfect but great for the price. Well made and evenly cut and pretty luster. Great for gift giving. Will buy again!
on June 27, 2013
The necklace rest on my collarbone. The earrings look larger on the mannequin. The color is a very light pink. Hope this review would help.
on May 25, 2017
Beautiful and a great price
on May 18, 2017
Really good looking item! The quality is good, the color is wonderful and it looks really nice on the neck, exactly what i was hoping for. Really glad I got it.
on March 7, 2016
I really like this set. They are really pretty, and they go well with lots of outfits. The pearls accurately reflect the picture, too. The one thing is that a small section of the wire in the back kinda scratches, but I imagine I could fix it with some pliers or something.
on April 2, 2017
Nice pearls and quality product
on June 24, 2016
BEAUTIFUL set! I purchased a couple different looks as possible options for my wedding day. This was true to color in the photo, very dainty and all around pretty! I wore this on my wedding day.
on January 12, 2017
this was a present for my teenage child who loves pearls; its beautifully made and great quality of pearls were used. its just lovely