Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on March 18, 2015
This product is listed as being compatible with the Sony PSP. I will now state the reasons why it is not.

1- My PSP 1000 screen's dimensions are 3 3/4" X 2 1/8". This screen protectors are 3 5/8"X 1 7/8". They are too small.
2- There's this weird semicircle piece cut out of ALL of the screens. I can't even fathom the device they were cut for.

It would seem after a time eForCity switched the product they WERE sending out with what they are NOW sending out, I see many other reviewers past 2012 or so are getting screens too small but none seem to have the weird missing semicircle like mine. I'd wager some automated system is just sending out mismatched screens from some giant bin whenever an order is placed.

Overall, these are junk. I even trued to hilariously slap it on my PSP and it's just terrible. Doesn't stick well, poor protection, find a good screen protector elsewhere. MY biggest regret is that I'd lose half the money I get back just for returning these.
review image
on May 14, 2014
After reading all of the negative reviews, I figured I'd take a chance given the low price. I'm going to point out a lot of things stated in the reviews and give my experience on that topic.

Many reviews are saying that the screen protectors are too small. They actually aren't. The size is dead-on, which means if you apply it even a little bit off on one side, it will appear to be too small. The protectors I got were the exact same size as the screen. It is not too small for me.

In regards to the complaints of lint and air bubbles underneath, that is user error. The best way to prevent dust and lint underneath causing the air bubbles is to apply the screen protectors in a bathroom with the hot shower running. Allow steam to fill the room, and this will force any floating dust or lint out of the room. I did this, and I don't have a single air bubble or any lint under the screen protector.

With that all said, these screen protectors are very cheap. If you rub them with a rough cloth, they will definitely scratch on the surface. That's why I had to throw away the first screen protector (they give you three in case you screw up anything). My second one looks perfect. The colors still look great on the PSP screen with this applied.

I was a little worried that these were going to be the wrong size etc, but these turned out to be great. I don't feel like I wasted my $5.
on January 14, 2012
Though this is not a bad screen protector for the price, and with any protector you are going to have to work out the air bubbles, this particular one is virtually impossible to get them out regardless of how careful you are during application.
With the screen on, you don't notice them really, except for dim lit scenes, but that's still no good. And further more, there is an adhesive sticker that is to be removed after application. This sticker leaves a practically un-removable residue... I've tried alcohol even and it still leaves gunk in the upper right hand corner where the sticker was.

Maybe someone else might have better luck with these then me, but this was my experience.
on July 30, 2013
I bought this for my psp 3000. thinking it would fit bc of the advertising picture.
It does NOT fit the screen.
on April 13, 2016
It came with 3 envelopes, each containing a microfiber cloth, a screen protector, and some other things, for a total of 3 screen protectors, and 3 microfiber cloths.

It works fantastic, and it was cheap. I'm very impressed with how it looks. It looks perfect.

One thing to warn buyers of, as it was my first time applying a screen protector to anything, is that you need to get literally every tiny little particle off the screen, or else those bubbles will result in little air bubbles when you apply the screen protector.

Cheers, thanks for the great product.
on July 19, 2013
"I MEAN IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE STICKER OFF WITHOUT GETTING THE STICKER RESIDUE OFF THE SCREEN!"
Not true! I too thought the outer films were what I was supposed to use since they were much thinner and resembled what comes on other LCDs. When the seller emailed me and explained, I realized my mistake.
To all you people complaining:
1- It's the plastic in the middle what you use
2- The cover is s little smaller because you need space to get the air bubbles out.

Why so well protected? If you get one spec of dust caught up between the cover and the screen, that will be one air bubble you can't get rid off. So make sure its all real clean and you don't get any dust or finger prints in between (hopefully, you're not "all thumbs" like me). I already ruined all of mine cause I was stupid and was trying to use the outer films, So I will order more with my next 25.00 buy.

BtW
Just so you know, I went to by me a pack at Walmart: 24.00 (no way I'll pay that)!
on December 10, 2011
So I was skeptical at this deal like most other people probably were when they saw it. But this deal is great! You get 3 screen protectors and a cleaning cloth in case you didn't already have one.

The screen protectors are great! There's no glare, just the normal amount of reflection you would expect. The design is rather amazing and something that other screen protectors should copy. There are stickers on both sides of the screen protector and at first I was a little confused but then it became clear as to why this design was used.

Before doing anything make sure you use the cleaning cloth on the screen in a dust free environment if you want the application to go as clean as possible. One side is the adhesive, they label the sides by the way, which you expose first and lay down. Be sure to let the screen protector to sit for a minute or so before you begin to push air bubbles out otherwise you'll do more damage than harm. Now the second side should be facing you, the one with a tab that says peel this off after application. The reason that this side is covered is so that you may push out air bubbles using your fingernails or another flat surfaced object without harming the screen protector. This really helped me because I've damaged many a screen protector using the provided materials to attempt to eliminate the air bubbles, all of which left my screen protector with damages that could have been avoided if I just left the thing alone.

Warning: These things seem to be super adhesive. Make sure that you put it down properly the first time. I misaligned mine and now some of it is on the PSP plastic itself. This however isn't entirely bad seeing as there's a spot for me to slip something underneath and lift it up without harming my screen. These things seem impossible to get off otherwise since they are made to measure and will slip onto the PSP screen nicely.

Overall I'm more than pleased with this product. For $1 it's possibly the best buy I've made all year.

(Not sure why but the star rating is labeled as fun. The 5 stars apply to it being a great product though hehe)
on November 12, 2012
I bought this for my PSP 2000. It came with instructions and it was easy to put on. I ended up accidentally ruining the first one I tried (dust was underneath). They like most screen protectors are slightly difficult to put on. For the price they were fantastic! The plastic film covering was thicker than I expected, but not by too much. I gave it only 4 stars because it was considerably smaller than my PSP2000's screen. The top and bottom fit perfect, but the sides had a marginal gap. It wasn't so large that it affected the protection of the screen though. I also gave it only 4 stars because it (The protector itself) managed to get small scratches on it from my PSP being in it's case. The cloths were thin making re-use almost impossible because washing them could tear/ruin them, but were nice to use for the initial cleaning before applying the protector. All in all a great buy and it arrived on time with standard shipping.
on May 22, 2016
It's been a while since I purchased this and I forgot about it to be honest. They did what they were supposed to do and prevented scratches to my daughters PSP. I didn't have any problems whatsoever applying the film and they lasted for quite a while before I had to replace them. My daughter is careful with her things though so for someone who is more forceful with the stylus it might need replaced more often. I don't regret this purchase and would recommend this product to others.
on August 6, 2012
During my reviews im always very fair
and un-biased...i saw lots of mixed review for these
screen protectors and figured "why not" they're cheap...
well...maybe not such a good idea..
THEY DONT ACTUALLY FIT the PSP screen.
now...as for the quality of the screen protectors themselves...
they're fine...they'd do a good job protecting your screen, they're nice and clear, and easy to install..problem is...they dont fit the PSP screen. they're too big.
so im dissapointed...but i can put them to use on a couple of other gadgets that i have...so they're technically NOT a waste, but im still not happy
with the fact that they're too big for the PSP screen.