|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||FM-9400B|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited warranty|
PUR 3-Stage Horizontal Faucet Mount Chrome FM-9400B
|Price:||$24.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.15 (14%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removing old faucet
- Installing customer-supplied faucet and handles (indoor only)
- Reattaching supply lines and drain stopper
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy delicious, healthy water straight from your tap in an ingenious space-saving design with the new electronic filter life indicator
- Our new 3 Stage filter provides the ultimate in filtration and a crisp, refreshing taste
- Available in Stainless Steel, Chrome, Black, White, and our newest color Platinum, to match any decor
- Our ULTIMATE in FILTRATION and a CRISP, REFRESHING TASTE
- Easy One-Click Installation
- Built-in Electronic Filter Life Indicator keeps track of your filter life
- Conveniently provides up to 100 gallons (two to three months) of healthy clean water
- Enjoy filtered or unfiltered water at the flip of a switch. PUR units are incompatible with pull-out or hand held faucets
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:44 Mins|
UPDATE (12/6/2014): It's been nearly 3 years now since I purchased this filter and it's still going strong! No leaks and the filter stays on the faucet securely at all times. Ever since I called P&G to ask them for a metal aerator replacement as I describe in the original review below, I've had zero issues. Product was awful at first with the original aerator included, but excellent with the metal one.
This product is great but not out of the box. The negative reviews for this product are fair but it's only because the aerator provided in the box breaks pretty quickly. I've used many other water filtration systems in my kitchen and bathroom and they have always come with a metal aerator but for whatever reason Proctor & Gamble decided to use a plastic aerator with this product. I suppose it was to save money but it's really quite a poor decision on their part because it makes customers think the entire product is defective when really it's just the aerator that's a problem. It's not even the entire aerator that's the problem, rather it's just the top part of the aerator that connects to the faucet with plastic inner threading that's the problem. The bottom part of the aerator that connects to the filter itself is just fine and works well (it's actually this bottom part that makes the installation such a breeze since it just snaps on to the filter). Anyway, the plastic aerator that came with the product worked for about a month but then two things started happening.Read more ›
- Saves money over buying bottled water
- Convenient: don't have to lug bottled water into the house, and don't have to throw out the empty containers
- Decent looking: nice shiny chrome finish
- Filters last for many months, and are easy to replace (just buy online).
- Filtered water pours out more slowly than unfiltered water. There is a switch to select filtered or unfiltered water. Unfiltered water will pour out as normal, but filtered water will pour out more slowly. To be exact, I just checked mine, and it pours at a rate of 1 fluid oz./sec. This will feel really slow at first, but since you probably do a lot of multitasking in the kitchen, you quickly get used to filling a container with water while you do something else for a few seconds.
- You are attaching a big thing on the end of your faucet: this reduces the clearance between your faucet and the bottom of the sink and may obstruct other sink activities that you currently take for granted. For me, this made it more difficult to clean or fill with water a tall pot that I like to use.
Hope this helps
Alright this is a no brainer, the attachment to your faucet, if your hand tightening when you install it, its going to get loose. turning the whole filter while its on the faucet left or right loosens it.
Solution: attach it with a wrench, or if your using the extension for the inner faucet tighten that area too. also wrap plumbers tape on threads that are on your fixture. it should solve the problem. also don't over tighten.
People say that its expensive, they are priced well all around stores, I got one for 15 at target, and they sell one at costco with 2 filters for less than the price of a single unit online with only 1 filter. also a brita single stage filter with container is around 25 dollars and takes up a lot of space in the fridge. you can just get nalgene bottles and bottle it in your fridge from the tap.
Compared to other filters, the 3 stage is the best price vs. cleaning quality. there are other units that are pricier like 5 stage or reverse osmosis, but at that end of the scale it is unnoticeable in difference esp. if you live in the USA.
filters are supposed to last any where from from 2-3 months. if your water is dirty (it might come from the pipes) it will obviously wear out sooner. so what if you have to change it every month or 2, is your health worth it? over all its still cheaper than bottled water and much less of an impact on the environment using it. (plastic waste and cost of transportation and packaging)
If your water speed is really slow or barley a trickle its time to change the filter. the filtering process does take some time but it shouldn't be that slow.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great filter. The taste is awesome! Beats going to the water dispenser every week.Published 2 days ago by Juan S Delgado
I love this water filter. It works so well and is such a life changer.Published 4 days ago by SoYi L.
Just like the one I was using. This is a replacement. I was having a problem with the old unit jumping continuously on the faucet because of water pressure. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not sure how this is getting 4 stars out of 5. I had to return my first one and now my second one is leaking. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jeffrey Weiner
Excellent filter system - works well, looks nice. Just changed filter after 2 months. On/off switch on side is easy to flip accidentally - wish it was placed on back, but otherwise... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Patt