Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Service plan term: 3 Year|Service plan covered value: $ 250-299.99|Change
Price:$66.00+ Free shipping

Showing 371-380 of 2,227 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,715 reviews
on April 19, 2015
I have been using SquareTrade for years and have never had a complaint including several warranty claims that I've made. I'm sure that this will be just as good and there is a great convenience to being able to purchase the plan directly from Amazon at the time of purchase. It even linked my purchase to my already existing account at SquareTrade.
on January 8, 2015
Around the 3 year mark or so, I had a water bottle that spilled in my laptop backpack. They replaced it right away (1-2 week turnaround) and I was very happy that they were able to fix it! The squaretrade employees are very nice and really care about helping you.
on January 14, 2014
I bought a Samsung Chromebook for my daughter in August. By October, the hinges were broken and had to be duct taped to keep the cover on. I described the problem to Square Trade, got an address label in no time, returned the computer and got an Amazon gift card for the price of my computer. No questions hassles. I ordered her a new computer and had it shipped in two days of the return. I wouldn't buy anything electronic again without a Square Trade warranty.
on December 26, 2016
Poor coverages and disinterested customer service
on February 12, 2013
It took longer than I expected for it arrive but it did and I don't have a problem with it. I don't know how it will work if I ever have to use it, but it's nice to know it's there. They also replied to an email I sent very politely and fairly quickly.
I'm not sure if I would recommend it per say, because truthfully I'm not sure it was necessary for me personally, because I'm very careful with my laptop and don't really take it out much. However, if you are the kind of person who spills and drops things, it might be for you.
on March 16, 2017
I wait and see if this works.
on November 28, 2014
Very responsive. I highly recommend this plan. I only wish that it covered all costs associated with the purchase such as tax and shipping. I didn't properly secure it so my new ASUS laptop was launched from by bike like a frisbee. Unfortunately, I could not afford the same laptop I originally purchased so I opted for a refurbished one AND another Square Trade Plan.
on January 25, 2017
still trying to register for the guarantee
on February 4, 2014
Bought the insurance plan for my Chromebook. Accidentally spilled some water on my laptop on a Friday, and it stopped working. Filed the claim and printed the paperwork and dropped it off at the FedEx location near where I live on a Saturday, and received the reimbursement via my e-mail on Tuesday, so I was able to order a new laptop Tuesday night that will arrive at my house by Thursday. Very pleased with my purchase- would recommend.
on November 25, 2013
Loved doing business with them! Got the accident protection plan, and when the laptop screen cracked, they fixed the issue ASAP!!! Never had to go thru multiple people, or phone calls. It was handled on the first phone call with the first person I spoke with. Very understanding and helpful. Told me EXACTLY what I needed to do to return the laptop and continuously kept me updated with emails! Would definitely do business with this company again!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.