Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2017
Not as described! Does not change colors according to temperature. I ordered two of these. Both flash constantly back and forth between blue, green and red, regardless of temperature. Cold water flashes red, green and blue, as does hot water. Also, did not come with the adaptors or washers. I had to go buy from Home Depot to fit them. Made and sent from China, so it is too time consuming to return. Cheap, low cost item that I DO NOT recommend. buying.
on September 19, 2017
came early and well, I didn't expect disco mode. there is no temperature sensor that I can tell. The light adjusts brightness to flow and is fairly bright, but there is no sense to its color changes. bright flashes from one color to the next, then slightly smoother transitions, but me thinks I got a dud.
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 22, 2017
Poorest product I have ever bought thru Amazon...leaked and shot water everywhere...Gasket would not seal...Tried to tighten and threads stripped easily...Did not ask for money back...Was not worth the hassle...Sure that is what the seller was banking on...Save you money friends...
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 6, 2017
Works perfectly if all you want to see is a green light. No matter how hot the water gets the light stays green. Very disappointed as it does not work as advertised.
review imagereview image
on October 27, 2017
Water comes out really hard. Otherwise pretty cool! Changes from blue for cold to green for warm to red for hot then.....
flashing red for it's f'n hot. Didn't work on my bathroom faucet however it did for the kitchen.

Would buy again!
on August 1, 2017
Took a very long time to arrive, almost 2 months. It works great and everyone loves it. Love the safety features for the grand kids that this product provides..
on May 26, 2017
I got this because my grandsons were coming to visit. My youngest grandson 2 years old loved it and was washing his hands many times a day. If it gets my kids to wash hands I love it.
So I sent my grandson one after he got home.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this as a silly April Fools stunt, put it on a faucet the kids would use. One of them was mildly surprised by the light suddenly appearing, especially since he'd bent down to drink from the faucet, so mission accomplished. It's fun and basically works. But I was imagining the water stream would glow more eerily like the picture shows. In a very dark room the entire stream may appear to glow but in general the stream will appear bright at the faucet, and dimmer or not glowing further down.

The device is almost an inch long. On a tall faucet this is fine. Even on a short faucet it's not all that noticeable, just because people are generally distracted when washing their hands.

The light needs a fairly high stream of water to power it. If you are in the habit of using a gentle stream this will not work.

I didn't notice any particular noise from it that others have noted.

Everything including the threads are plastic. One of our faucets has a slightly unusual aerator, and although the threads look the same something about the shape didn't fit that faucet. But it fit fine on two other faucets I tried it on, so I think that problem won't be common.

The temperature blue/green/red indicators are hard cutoffs, not a gradual shift in color. I found them to be reasonable, but it's not going to tell you the difference between "hot enough to wash hands really well" and "too painfully hot to use".

In short, I view this as a novelty rather than a useful device. For kids it's fun but it might teach them to always use more water than they need to... I think this idea would be of more use on a showerhead, which I use with the water full blast, and I have to wait for the right temperature before getting in. But that would also need few more color levels to distinguish between temperatures better.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on September 10, 2016
These are great! There is a dynamo in the head that works with water pressure to set the color! Its blue for Cold, Red for Hot and Green when its switching from Cold to Hot or vise versa. Awesome product. The water comes out under pressure as its using the pressure to turn the dynamo. Its not severe pressure but it can spray you if you are not watching it. The housing is plastic which should be metal but its great to never have to change a battery for this kind of light show. Love it!
on October 3, 2013
My 3 year old loves it! We love it, but it's like that old saying... You get what you pay for! Shortly after using it, the metallic coating started chipping off and it can't really decide if the water is hot or warm and sometimes its hot, but flashes between Red and Blue. It's neat to have and again our son loves it. I will agree with other reviews, it is loud, but for us its perfect. We always know when the 3 year old is playing in the bathroom. I would totally buy this again!

Update: We have now been using this for over a month and it is still working in perfect condition with the exception of the cheap coating on it. I was asked about batteries and I believe it works off the water flow. If the water is a trickle it won't light up, but if its a slow steady stream its faintly lit. It does get confused at times during the warm setting of green, and it blinks when its very hot! Hope that helps! My parents asked for one for their house for the kids! Its a conversation piece at best for the parents that come in to our house.