Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
3-IN-ONE-10045 Motor Oil, 3 OZ (pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||3 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lubricates the moving parts in small electric motors to extend the motor's life by reducing wear and tear
- High-grade oil blend provides an SAE 20 oil rating equivalent
- Increased viscosity compared to standard motor oils. Provides extended wear protection
- Recommended for use with 1/4 HP or larger motors
- Marksman Twist Spout makes it easy to use and apply product exactly where you want it
|Included Components||OIL DRIP 3OZ#20|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Diameter||2 inches|
|Item Weight||3.20 ounces|
|National Stock Number||9150-00-252-6173|
|Number of Items||1|
|Warranty Description||LIMITED WARRANTY|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
The 3-IN-ONE brand has been a trusted name since 1894 and has become the product of choice for trade professionals and do-it-yourselfers in a wide variety of specialties.
3-IN-ONE Drip Products
Multi-Purpose Oil with Telescoping Marksman Spout
- Spout extension of more than 6 inches for those hard-to-reach places
- Use to lubricate tools, hinges, nuts and bolts, bicycles, wheels, fans and many other moving parts
- Precise, easy-to-use drip spout for precise application
- Fill level indicator strip to show when product is running low
- Lubricates moving parts, penetrates rust, and cleans and protects tools
- Long- lasting and ideal for lubricating moving parts of electrical motors
- SAE 20 blend oil contains special additives to offer a more viscous product
- Precise application with Marksman Spout
- Unique formula designed to free corroded nuts & bolts
- Safe for use on plastics, rubber and metal
- Fast-drying solvents with no messy residue
- Proven safe on metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic
- Ideal for use on cables, pulleys, valves and more
Dry-to-Touch Dry Lube
- Dirt and dust won't stick
- Proprietary working additive for more anti-corrosion protection
- Ideal for blades, bits and rollers
Multi-Purpose PTFE Lubricant
- Maintains lubricating properties at extreme pressure
- Protects and extends tool life
- Ideal for use on axels, chains and hinges
Professional Grade Pneumatic Tool Oil
- Proven to quickly dissolve gum and sludge
- Removes calcium buildup and moisture for improved tool performance
- Ideal for all types of pneumatic tools and equipment
3-IN-ONE Motor Oil created a special blend of high-grade oils that’s equivalent to SAE 20. The motor oil formulation is ideal for lubricating the moving parts of electrical motors.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 10045
- Department : Oils
- National Stock Number : 9150-00-252-6173
- Date First Available : June 27, 2017
- Manufacturer : WD-40
- ASIN : B00065VGUC
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OTOH....THIS 3-IN-ONE oil is a 20 wt. (SAE 20..) oil designed for bearing lubrication on electric motors. It is a nice, almost clear, easily handled oil with a spout that will conveniently reach almost any oil port on small electric motors. Most of the time these motors need to be re-lubricated once or twice a year with multiple drops of oil dispensed into the provided ports on the shaft of the motor. This product fills the need for this type of oil...now readily available here and on some other sites.
I keep two kinds of 3-IN-ONE oil around (one in the blue can and one in the red can..). They are plainly marked so you should never get them mixed up. There are uses for both kinds, but THIS is the one to use for motor bearings. This is a good product that meets a need. Nothing bad to say about it. I am greatly relieved to find it available at a reasonable price.
I have already tried this oil after the same issues with the fan cropped up. The motor was trying, BUT it'd either go slower than it should have been going OR it was not spinning at all. It's a tad dusty I admit but nothing wrapped around the shaft. It was (best way to say it but may not be the perfect adjective) getting sticky to a point ... just ... like "tacky" or something .... I cleaned everything off and around various point that hold the shaft in (and especially around where the shaft and the motor come together at the back of the fan, I put a good amount of oil there and as I am typing this ... My Honeywell on LOW is how it was spinning on HIGH before this fix ... I may have to do this every so often but as far as I am concerned ... this oil made my fan good as new.
I do agree with others, that clipping the top at the very top most part that you can, makes this a piece of cake to "control" the flow ... too low and in some use-cases, you will have oil everywhere ... the nozzle makes putting the oil in tight spots, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT, easy.
For various little projects, I can totally see myself buying this again. I used it on a fan to make it new again, but I could see this being great for simple stuff like say squeeky cabinet doors that you "just live with" ... not sure it'd work but getting a little bottle of this and trying it out on various things may be worth it
By DW627 on December 16, 2019
I oiled the bearing following some video I found. Put it all back. The fan started but super noisy. I turned it off and it wouldn't spin again but still making noise.
I took it apart again, found a very thorough video on how / where to oil fan bearings. Put it all back together again. Turned it on. Let it run for a couple of hours just in case. All good!
My fan is super quiet now.
My bathroom door now keeps swinging close on me after I oiled the hinges but at least the squeak is gone. : )
Where has this oil been my whole life??!