Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3-pc. Trendy Luggage Sets-Geo Circles
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 20, 2013
My family is taking a trip to Disney World in the spring so I purchased two sets of these from online for two of my children. I was pretty disappointed by the difference in the actual item(s) compared to the photo. The print on the luggage was faded and no where near as sharp in color as the photo. Also, the size was considerably smaller than the pictures depict. They're not even worth the $18 LTD Commodities sells them for. I will likely use these for the kid's sleepovers (since the largest of the bags is no bigger than a child's gym bag) and for our trip I will stick with name brands I can trust. Honestly, save your money for something nicer, you may have to spend more but you will get what you pay for, with these, if you settle for less.
on August 11, 2014
The biggest bag is the right size for my weekend things. Great durable and love the pattern I love the fact that it has wheels and I do not have to break my back carring it. I tend to over pack the bags I have so it holds a lot. A real lot. Great Great Great
on September 6, 2014
Great!!!! I originally purchased it because it seemed like a great deal and it's adorable. But when I receive it the quality was fantastic I still can't believe the price. I suggest to anyone, definitely take advantage!!!!
on May 11, 2014
This was just what I needed , not only was it easy to carry , but easy to spot on a luggage cart .love the look and just enough room in each bag .
on June 6, 2014
This set was pretty. Its not a very thick material but overall does well you can fit alot in them. Did great for me!
on February 22, 2015
Have not carried yet but seems to be good quality.
on March 26, 2015
I definitely can not take this luggage on our family trip. This set is very small and cheaply made and seems like it's made for a baby doll. My 4 year old has a Rockland luggage set that's a perfect size and durable so I had to order an additional Rockland set after I received this.
I could ship it back however I have to pay for the shipping. A waste of time and money!!!
on July 19, 2013
First my delivery didn't show up, then I complained they rushed me one, it did come in two days later as promised. Then I look at it and it is way smaller than the picture leads on. I was expecting actual luggage sized bags. The large one is about the size of a gym bag, the medium is a tote and the small is a make up bag. The picture is misleading. Then I complained about the product and their response was "thank you for contacting us" that's it not even an apology or offer to return.
on March 20, 2015
Very nice. Smaller than regular luggage, but it will work perfectly for someone who doesn't like to carry every thing they own with them on trips.
on March 11, 2015
Not exactly what I expected. They were a little smaller than I thought. This would be good for carry on luggage.

See 1 answered question