Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on August 30, 2015
This is cute! Only used it once though, so I can't comment on durability. I bought this for my one year old because I wanted to keep his stuff separate from mine and my spouses and I was tired of carrying his stuff in tote bags. This did the trick. The suitcase fit everything he needed for a three day two night trip. I loved the little backpack. Sometimes it's too much to carry a diaper bag and we were able to fit a change of clothes for my one year old, a few diapers and wipes in the tiny backpack.
on October 17, 2014
The luggage was adorable, but the backpack was defective. The name brand was upside down, but we kept it anyway since our trip was in a few days and our son was son excited to have his own luggage. Plus, the backpack ended up tearing by the end of our trip.
on May 11, 2016
I bought this suitcase for my 3 year old for his first airplane ride. He loved having a suitcase like the adults, and it was just the right size and weight for him to be able to handle it on his own. Plenty of room for his clothes. We even checked the bag on the way the and back, and it held up.
on January 30, 2014
Bought for my 5 year old grandson who loves to come and visit. It is a nice size and he loved the backpack and the small bag he will use for his "survival kit". It is sturdy and attractive and sufficient for overnights at grandma's!!
on September 25, 2015
Bought this set for a cruise for a 7 year old and ending up returning it. This set is better suited for a toddler and will hold at best four changes of clothes.
on September 4, 2015
Very functional. Just as described. Pleased.
on July 12, 2016
Great piece for the price! Worked so well on our vacation and just the right amount of space for toys and luggage for my one year old. Best price for the set I could find at the time and super happy, its all still in great shape after our really big trip!
on August 11, 2016
Great size for kids! I love that the front pocket on the suitcase is actually usable, you can slip the small pouch in it perfectly without squishing.
on July 17, 2015
Got it on time. Loved it, my son loved it. We went for vacation for a week and i was able to fit all his belongings along with his baby sisters clothing too. He was able to pull it and take it with him with no problems. The suitcase was able to hold up everything. Great product.
on November 29, 2014
Just fits our 4 year old grandson; he loves it.