Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 822 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
on February 21, 2016
Just received this today. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable and although I am disappointed in the product I am more disappointed in the fact that I didn't listen to the reviews I read.
on April 15, 2017
Ugh as a perfectionist, this album annoys me. The 3 rings metal part was put on crookedly making the end of the photo pockets stick out. I also didn't know that the pockets would be open on the other side, I figured they would slip in on the three ring side and be closed on the other. Might have to return the 2 that I bought because of that.
review image review image review image review image
on October 9, 2015
Ideal for displaying my 4"x6" photographs for purchase. Each photo easily fit in the pocket and there is even room on the separator edges to catalogue each photograph. Great price! Love the color. Please note that it is actually longer than appears in the picture. Very satisfied customer!
on April 6, 2015
it came good packaging. True to the size and so far so good.
on January 24, 2017
I really wish people would try a little harder to write reviews that are actually USEFUL. Before buying this, I read through at least 30 of the most recent reviews, and not a single person mentioned this problem. Thanks for nothing, ya'll.
These photo pages are the type where the outer edges of the pages are open. Which makes them the absolute worst and most annoying photo pages. Turn the book the wrong way (or worse, accidentally drop the album), and all your pics are gonna fall out. I'll be using small circle stickers to hold them closed once the pics are in the pockets. VERY annoying, but manageable.
Otherwise a pretty good product. Arrived on time, in perfect condition, and was the cover design that I ordered.
If not for the obnoxious outward-opening pockets, it would have gotten 5 stars.
review image review image
on April 9, 2017
hello,
all of our photos are backed up on our external hard drives, but there is something to be said about flipping pages of photos to get the feeling of family... this is our latest in the collection of photo albums. easy to insert, simple to add more pages and they stand up by themselves if left alone. of course, in an emergency, they are so bulky to carry all of those photo albums, so the photos are backed up onto the hard drives for safety. scan the individual photos or the complete pages with dates. a great way to preserve your photo collections. when a fast exit is necessary, grab the small format hard drive and carry it in your pocket to safety. this album is very handy and makes looking at old/new photo fun.
on December 10, 2014
I ordered 3 albums to start taking on the massive project of boxes and boxes of my family's loose photos. The albums arrived quickly, were all navy blue as seen here, and certainly do the job. Each came with enough pages to completely fill the albums: 84 pages that fit 6 photos (3 each side), so the advertised 504 capacity. I quickly completely filled one album and mostly filled a second, so I know that *is* the capacity; you can overstuff a little, but not by many pages if you want to avoid damage to the pages due to difficulty turning across the rings.
Each page is a sheet of white paper (a background for photos so you don't see through clear plastic to the next pages -- nice) encased in clear plastic. There are three holes punched along the page, one in each of the separate photo slots, that are punched through both the plastic and the paper, so the paper is held in place by the rings as well. The openings to slide in the photos are three per side, running vertically along the outside edge of the page. While this is fairly convenient, it also creates a very real danger of all the photos slipping out of the album if someone carelessly holds it by the spine with the page edges facing downwards. It's safe on a shelf and upright in the hand, though, so we'll just be cautious.
I will be getting more to accommodate the size of my archiving project; these are not the prettiest or best made albums in the world, but they seem reasonably sturdy and have many of the qualities I was looking for to address my photos: 3-ring for switching around pages of photos, large capacity, reasonably easy to use, and neat and conservative appearance -- all at an affordable price. I think they are a darn good solution to those requirements. (Not 5 star because they're utilitarian, not the *ideal* photo album).
on February 28, 2017
I wanted to buy an album that held a LOT of photos because I have a newborn and of course have tons of pictures to print😂. This one seemed to be the best price on Amazon and also had a cute design! I got the one with flowers on it and I love it! I don't have time to scrapbook, so this suits my needs well. Although it would be kind of nice to have space to write little notes documenting the circumstances of each of the photos on the sides/margins. There also appears to be room that I could possibly add more inserts if I wanted (it's like a 3-ring binder that can be opened--but smaller).
on October 7, 2013
The price for this album is more than reasonable. It's very well made and I will order again when I need additional picture space.
on February 8, 2014
It claims it holds 504 photos but that's not true because the closer you get to filling the book it becomes to many pictures for the rings. The other thing is the rings are very cheap and flimsy. If if you have to open the rings on the binder there are no tabs to push down on to open the rings. Instead you have to pull the rings apart with your hands and one of them broke right away on me. Very cheaply made.