Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on March 9, 2010
I bought this necklace for my girlfriend, and she loved it! I had it shipped to me so that I could make sure it was acceptable, and I noticed the pendant looked a bit small. I sent it anyway, and she has never taken it off since. When I came home from school, she showed me the necklace, and the pendant looked perfect. Not too big, or too small! The diamonds were beautiful, and not cloudy at all!! They were just big enough for the size of the pendant. You can see them very easily! The one concern I had was the chain, which was really delicate. I was afraid the chain would break easily, but it has held out. My girlfriend wears it 24/7, and it has held together. (I'm a guy so I really don't know much about necklaces, so maybe all chains look delicate yet are strong).This necklace was a great bargain! You are getting a beautiful necklace that will take your girlfriend/wife's breath away, all while not spending an arm and a leg! The company who sold it, shipped it fast. I will definitely buy from them again.
on January 23, 2013
This was an intended gift. The pendant itself is small (about the size of a dime) but it's nice and shiny. Everything else, just falls flat; the packaging and the stones are below average and not of good quality. The blue felt envelope that it comes in feels cheap (consider purchasing a seperate jewelry box for it if you buy it). My biggest concern, however, were the stones. At a glance, the pendant looks lovely... but upon close inspection, the stones on mine seemed cloudy. The top stone looked darker than the others and it appeared to have either a tiny scratch or something embedded in it that I could not get rid of. It looked as if it was super glued onto the pendant and it did not match the other 2 stones. In the end, I wasn't happy with it and ended up returning it. It's a roll of the dice. If you order it, just hope you get nice clear stones.
on December 16, 2013
I got this necklace to give to my girlfriend for Christmas but i'm too embarrassed too give it to her as the quality is offending. I ended up choosing the silver because in the pictures it showed the pendant being filled with silver, instead it's hollow and to tops are cut-out making it look very cheap. secondly, the diamonds are so dull there's not even a sparkle to them and it looks like they used glue from the dollar store to make it stick but it leaves an awful yellowish background to the diamond making it look horrendous. I wasn't looking for anything too fancy and I knew that for a $100 you can't get that much but seeing it now I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it! The chain gets a lot of bad rep for being too thin but it seems fine to me, just the pendant is horrendous. overall i'm very disappointed with this necklace and wouldn't recommend it unless it goes on sale for $30.
on November 7, 2015
Item just as described, this was a gift to me from my fiancé and I love it! Shipping was fairly quick and the quality is perfect! I would order again. Thanks.
on June 16, 2014
My brother used my account to purchase this for his high school girlfriend after they had been together for only a few months. That was four years ago and they've broken up, but she still wears it sometimes just because it's so pretty!
on December 4, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend almost 2 years ago, she still wears it almost every single day. I highly recommend as a personal gift of the "slightly getting serious" stage in a relationship. Its at a great price range for those who don't want to spend tons of cash to say I love you.

Pros:
- Price
- Style
- Looks
- Sturdy (Chain looks very fragile however its held up without a problem, I'm extremely impressed)

Cons:
- Blue felt looks cheap (Take it out and give it to her in person, or in a different box)
- Very small ring to clip on necklace (Chicks are pretty good at this stuff with small fingers so its probably not a problem)
on February 24, 2011
I bought this for a woman that lives 100 miles away, and just convinced her to give me her address so I could send her something for Valentines day. So I found this online and this is the response I got cut and pasted. I received your presents by mail. Thank you so much sweetheart! The pendant is absolutely beautiful. I am wearing it right now. I really love it, it's such a pretty design. I have never been given a gift like this before, and it means a lot to me that you would take the time to choose something so special. Thank you honey. Well to me that's worth at least $300 so if you want your girl to say this to you I think it would be a bargain at less than $100. I know I'm happy.
on January 8, 2014
Although this pendant looked nice, the chain was junk. I bought this for my Girlfriend on Valentines Day and when I took the necklace out of the box to put it on her, the clasp just fell off. I was pretty embarrassed... After a few calls to the company, I finally convinced them to pay return shipping and refund the purchase. I would not reccomend buying this unless you intend on only using the pendant and ditching the cheap chain.
on February 11, 2011
I had previously ordered a necklace from another company and was SERIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED!! I returned the necklace and went to Amazon.com and when I saw this heart pendant, I felt it was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to give it as a birthday gift to my 11 yr old grand daughter...and the price was amazing. I ordered the pendant and when it came I was not disappointed. It was stunning!! So, I sent it off to my grand daughter and she was so excited to receive it.
I love shopping on Amazon.com for the wonderful variety of products and the prices are always great! I don't think anyone who orders this pendant will be disappointed.
on February 19, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend and she immediately fell in love with it. As the other reviews have stated, the pendant is a bit smaller than you might expect, but it looks stunning when being worn. The packaging is also quite nice, as it helps to ensure the chain won't get tangled.

I would have liked the chain to be a bit thicker/tougher as it is a bit fragile, but the pendant alone is worth the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.