Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 21-30 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on April 30, 2016
Good book
on March 18, 2016
I've never been good at being organized and my house tends to fall somewhere between "lived in" and "teenagers live here" ...

Between the Spring Cleaning checklist from her blog and this handy book, Katie's tips and techniques helped me and my husband get into a routine to get things looking presentable around here on a regular basis. It's a practical plan of action to get things done and clean, so you're not standing in the middle of the house wondering, "Where do I even start?"
on March 13, 2016
I am so happy that I found this book. It is written in clear and concise language and only takes about an hour or so to read. I'm only on day 2 of 30 and it has already proven to be life changing. This is the first approach to cleaning that has felt natural and effective to me. The 30 days will require a large investment of time and effort so at times it may be necessary to break the days up a little bit, but the payoff will be well worth it in the end.
on March 3, 2016
This is working so far...Cleaning things I would have missed before. GREAT BOOK
on February 23, 2016
sounds simple...hope it works(or I can work it)
on February 6, 2016
This Book is changing my life. I am about 2 weeks into it and my house is transforming into the home I have always wanted it to be. If you cant
seem to get it together, this is the book to use.
on January 20, 2016
It got me started. The 3 other books I bought did not. I would have to say it's pretty good. I just wish it would do the work too.
on January 18, 2016
Follow the plan in the book and your house will sparkle.
on January 16, 2016
I'm only on day 4 of the 30 day plan, but so far it has been doable. Maybe the author is a bit obsessive, but after I read through this surprisingly readable book, I felt that I had the definitive answer to exactly what constitutes a clean house. So far, it has been interesting to have a couple different tasks to do each day in addition to a regular routine. It is a bit much for one person to do alone, but my husband doesn't mind helping as long as there is some variety to the tasks. I really feel that I should try it for a full 30 days in order to write a fair review.
on January 1, 2016
I do not typically buy books like this because I like to save money and keep a clutter free home. However, after a year of working outside of my home full time and homeschooling too, my home has become an overwhelming task. I didn't know where to start. I found this book on a web search for a cleaning schedule that would work for me. I loved the flow of the daily cleaning charts found on Katie's blog, and this book is available on kindle. (my daughter had one, so no extra clutter 😀) I thought I would give the book a try and was not disappointed! Such a great read and the way everything is broken down with such good detail and great humour I couldn't put it down. The kindle layout makes it nice and easy for your daily cleaning tasks too!!! This book should be in every home some of the tips and tricks would have been helpful even before I went to work full time. Every homeowner should have a copy. Thank you Katie Berry, this was like having a good friend over to help make things refreshing and fun! The printouts are nice too, I can simply hand them off to my teens to help out in their rooms, or other household spaces. Now it doesn't have to be just Mom. We can all work together to live in a happier healthier home. Just the encouragement I needed.