BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2009
I have been an artist all my life and so when I sat down to color, the relaxation response was automatic. My breathing deepened, my mind wandered and let go of any worries or responsibilities. I had always loved coloring books and paint-by-numbers as a kid because they were a great way to escape (before I became a serious reader).

The patterns is this book are bold and easy to follow. My only complaint would be that they are a bit too simple (to keep them within 30 minutes) and I'd like them to last longer. That and I wish the pages were easier to tear out. Otherwise, I recommend it highly.
on May 12, 2008
In this book, 30-Minute Celtic Mandalas Coloring Book, Ms. Normand has done a great job of combining the traditional Mandala with Celtic spirals and knots. Not only am I enjoying coloring the designs, but I have found a new interest in researching the symbols contained in the drawings30-Minute Celtic Mandalas Coloring Book: Easy Meditation through Coloring30-Minute Mandalas Coloring Book: Active Meditation for the Mind and Body OR Easy Meditation through Coloring
on January 17, 2014
These are great stress relievers & a way to relax your mind while working out problems. I'm a mental health worker & I've given several of these books to clients. Occasionally an adult will be skeptical but all really enjoy coloring them once they get started.
on July 9, 2015
the only meditation I've been able to do - excellent introduction - simple
on April 12, 2009
Coloring in this book is an excellent way to focus your mind and calm your soul. If you focus on the colors, the design, and the motion of your hand, you can separate from the busy world and find a more peaceful place. I have never been able to meditate in a traditional manner but coloring has beccome my way to center myself and connect with God.
on June 25, 2012
Even if you aren't an avid colorer, this book is wonderful. The theme is to just 'go with it', let your unconscious mind choose the colors. If you love to color, this is a very therapeutic way of doing it.
on April 19, 2013
It helps me a lot and I enjoyed colors and I used it with my candle light and music too...
on June 10, 2008
This 30-Minute Celtic Mandala Coloring Book has the coolest Celtic designs. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to meditate in a creative way. I LOVED the author's other 30-Minute Mandala Coloring Book, but this one is my absolute favorite! Keep them coming!!!!
on June 10, 2008
This book is Magical!!! I love how I feel after coloring the Celtic Mandalas. It is easy, fun and the best way to start or end your day. A much needed tool to bring peace into your life. Thank you Ms. Normand!