Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 30, 2015
Not what I expected, I was hoping for a cookbook with very simple recipes, but this is has all kinds of information on cooking and baking, just not what I needed. This was shipped quick and arrived undamaged.
on April 12, 2016
Awesome book. I love the For Dummies series. I now have over 300 and used them to help me get my CPT and CNS. Meal prepping is one of the hardest things to get my clients to do so I recommend this ebook and I of course read it myself. Great for on the go moms and dads who don't have tons of time to be in the kitchen.
on April 11, 2014
Most of the trick to this book is prepping food the day before. If I had time today to prep food for tomorrow I wouldn't need a book called "30 minute meal!!!
on December 17, 2012
I bought this for my son when he first moved out and kept calling me with cooking questions. If you like to read with no pictures of the food your attempting to cook then this book may work for you. My son looked at it and was overwhelmed with how large and thick the book was from the outside and once he opened it, he said he would get inspired to cook after the reading he had to go through.
on November 29, 2016
given as a gift!
on October 12, 2016
on December 24, 2014
fun book
on September 19, 2012
I selected this book for my grandson who is now living at school. My reason for selecting this book is based on the fact that at dinner one night before he left for school, he asked his mother "How do you make ice?" Apparently he has led a sheltered life so far. He is now settled in his apartment and he tells me he is learning alot about cooking he didn't know existed. I plan on doing the same for my other grandchildren when they venture out into the real world.
on January 15, 2014
Book came in today I can't wait to start to read the book, I'm starting to cook and I am excited to learn
on January 18, 2012
This was a present for my husband who does the cooking, and it is a great book, full of great recipes and tips.