- Save 15% on iMuto PD2.0/QC2.0 20100mah Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more iMuto X6 30000mah Portable Charger offered by imuto. Enter code G9VB69GA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on iMuto 36W Solar Panel with 5V 2.7A USB + 18V 1.5A DC Output when you purchase 1 or more iMuto 30000mAh Power Bank portable charge offered by imuto. Enter code X6GSC6IW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on iMuto 10000mAh Ultra Slim Portable Charger Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more iMuto Portable Charger X6 30000mAh, 3-Port USB Output Power Ban offered by imuto. Enter code 6G5WBORG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on iMuto 4-Port 52W USB Type-C PD 3.0 Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more iMuto 30000mah Portable Charger offered by imuto. Enter code 2TMTEFXL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more iMuto 20000mAh, Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Charger offered by imuto. Enter code AAVWU7H3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on iMuto 20000mAh, Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more iMuto Portable Charger X6 30000mAh offered by imuto. Enter code FCH2JN7L at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more iMuto 50W/10A 6-Port USB Charger USB Hub offered by imuto. Enter code Y6XDAR5T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rechargeable 2 Pack 2100mAh USB Battery Charger for Canon Camera when you purchase 1 or more iMuto Portable Charger X6 30000mAh offered by imuto. Enter code 93XP3YWH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more iMuto 30000mah Quick Charge 3.0+ USB Tpye-C Portable Charger (Black) offered by imuto. Enter code LBQXKHUM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iMuto 30000mAh Portable Charger X6, 3-Port USB Output Power Bank External Battery Packs for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, Note 8, iPad, Nintendo Switch, Tablets and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High Capacity: 30000mAh capacity, The capacity is guaranteed with build-in A-Class lithium ion batteries, make it safer to use. Optimum size among the same capacity power bank, and charge 2016 MacBook 2 times, iPhone 7 almost 10 times, Galaxy S7 almost 6.5 times, iPad Air almost 2.5 times.For Nintendo Switch, Please buy imuto USB to Type C cable separately and it can be compatible after the system upgrade.
- Digi-Power Technology: Smart Digital Screen shows remaining power in digital format, and it's hidden until activated. Taurus X6 fits for almost all USB-powered devices.(DO NOT WORK WITH MACBOOK PRO)
- iM-Power Technology: All USB ports detect your device intelligently and deliver the faster charge, 3*USB 5V/3.4A (Max.), supports to charge three devices at the same time.
- Multiple Smart Protection System: keeps your devices safe from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuit.
- What You Get: X6 External Battery Pack, Micro USB cable, Travel waterproof pouch, User guide, our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Giant Capacity-Power to keep you going, and going...and going.
30000mAh of Ultra - High Capacity - satisfying powering needs for a couple of people for a couple of days.
Especially ideal for trips or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices.
Business trip, traveling, parties, BBQs and outdoor activities like camping, mountain climbing and picnics,
no worry about running out of the power in no time.
Unique smart digital display technology, shows exactly remaining power in digital format, and it's hidden until activated.
Your digital devices are on and off automatically when they are connected and disconnected.The power bank detects
your device intelligently and quick charges your device at highest possible speed.
Both USB ports detect your device intelligently and deliver the faster charge, 3*USB 5V/3.4A (Max.),
supports to charge three devices at the same time.
Multiple Smart Protection System
Built-in high quality A-Class lithium ion batteries, make it safe and reliability to use.
Built-in safeguards: keeps your devices safe from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuit.
Universally USB ports (3 USB Charging Port): Compatible with almost all smart devices with an input of DC 5V.
Like smartphones & tablets(Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nokia, Nexus, Motorola, Blackberry etc),
GPS, Nintendo Switch NS PSP PS4 Game Controller, Digital Camera, Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones, Mp3 Players and More.
X6 Technical Details
Model: X6 Battery Pack
Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
Input: Micro USB 5V/2.1A(MAX)
Output: 3x USB 5V/1~3.4A (Max);
Size: 6.7*3.4*1.2 inches
- Incompatible with MacBook Pro.
Compare with similar items
Khanka Hard Case for iMuto 30000mAh Portable Charger X6, 3-Port USB Output Power Bank External Battery
[Update]EARME 50000mAh portable charger 6 Port(5/12/20v) Portable Charger External Battery with 14 Connector for Laptop&Notebook-Most of Sony Dell Hp Samsung Lenovo Tablet(not for Apple Laptop)
AYYTECH Solo 40000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery for Macbook Pro Air Charge 2006 to 2015 Apple Mac Latop Notebook, USB QC 3.0 Quick Charge for tablet and smartphone(A09-A1B)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.4 x 6.69 x 1.18 in||—||5.31 x 8.11 x 1.3 in||3.3 x 7.2 x 0.7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've gotten other imuto banks when they were on sale for black friday but really wanted an upgrade to be a better power source for my ipad that I use in classes. 30,000 gets me through about 2 full charges on an ipad pro 10.5 inch (if i stop using it while charging). Getting the USB-C included charger is (output not cable), in my opinion, better since it is a quick charge (for iphone 8 and newer) it chargers to at least 50% in half an hour. and acting as an alternative input that charges the battery faster.
Its a great charger and i've had no issues with their chargers in the past.
I found that while it’s a complex device internally it’s very simplistic externally. You don’t have to be in any way technical to use this device. If you know how to plug your phone into a charger you can handle this, it’s that simple.
~Intelligent charger, no settings, just plug in your device and let it sense what the device needs
~Operation is simple, plug in a cable and then plug the cable into your device, phone or tablet
~The side mounted button can be depressed to have the display show remaining capacity
~When it starts charging any device the display lights up, even something that takes very little current like a BT headset, then after a minute the display goes out to save power
This is the heaviest power bank I have ever encountered and rightly so, it has the greatest capacity by far of any power bank I have or have looked at. If you work the numbers, 30,000mAh is 30 amps. Now the arithmetic I'm going to use here is not exact but I use it as merely an example of just how much capacity this thing has, a standard compact car battery is usually rated at a reserve capacity of about 75-90aH. what we have here is a small device that has a capacity that equals about a third of a compact cars battery. Again, please don't jump on me for the arithmetic, I'm just making a point to give an idea of how much capacity that can be put into a small space when Li-ion batteries are used. Plus this power back provides varying voltages that some devices need. You may have seen the very small "boosting" devices that can be used when your car battery is dead, you can get your car started with them. This is the same size physically as the one I have and has more capacity than most of those devices.
How fast it can charge a phone all depends on your phone, the shape your battery is in - is it new or getting old, temperature, and other variables not to mention make/model of the device being charged. I could give you all manner of figures, capacity reached over time but this means nothing when the devices you have aren’t the same or the batteries are in better or worse condition than what I was charging.
-||- The important thing here, this is a smart charger that will get your device charged as quickly as your device will allow it.
~Like any good power bank there's a readout letting you know how much of its full capacity is left. This read out in percentage, see image below where it shows 66%
For performance, this is a Qualcomm 3.1 certified charging device. No matter what your current devices needs are for voltage or current to achieve a fast charge this power bank can provide it. If you have a device that can fast charge at 5v, 9v plus or 12v (or somewhere in between) but only have the one charger that came with the device, this becomes your second charger. And the best part is you can charge this from any USB power source. You can have three devices charging at the same time and each one will get the right voltage and current that it needs.
~Like any quality power bank it has multiple USB A ports but it also has an additional USB C port that newer devices now use
~The USB C connector works as both a charging port for the power bank or for charging a phone
~The micro USB port is strictly for charging the power bank batteries
~The internal circuitry makes sure your devices get the right voltage and current, no over charging
To charge the power bank you can use any USB charger or even a PC or laptop but a dedicated charger would be a better way to go. You can use the charger that came with your phone or tablet. A completely flat battery will take some time to charge, don’t expect to get a full charge in a couple of hours even with chargers that put out 2+ amps. This is the kind of thing you let charge overnight to ensure its fully charged before heading out the door.
It took me a couple of days charging multiple devices before I drained the battery. At times both USB A ports were putting out their max current and the power bank remained cool. This is an important item. Electronic components don’t like heat, it causes them to break down. The cooler something is when its charging or discharging the longer it will last.
**The USB connectors are a very snug fit. This is an important item that not many people think or know about. Lose connectors can actually cause damage to your attached devices. Any time a connector is lose it can move around and while it’s not a threat because of a short circuit it does cause problems. When DC power is suddenly lost and reconnected, the surge upon reconnection can cause problems throughout the hole charging circuit and it could affect your battery as well. Charing circuits and batteries alike prefer to have power brought to them slowly at a steady rate and then build up the charging current as they control it. This is a common problem with dollar store bargains both in chargers and the cheap power banks. They use poor components and can damage your expensive phone.
The only negative item here is the weight but this can’t be held against it as there is no better or lighter way to get this kind of capacity in one device. You could carry two power banks that each on their own might be lighter but there’s no advantage.
~The included Travel Pouch keeps it protected and it’s got enough room to store a couple of USB charging cables as well keeping everything together in one spot.