Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on March 3, 2016
After reading several reviews about how this batter was so much better and having fixed low charge problems by wiggling the cable, I decided to give it a try.

First try the Wii U Controller lasted for around 45 mins, so I thought, no big deal, just open it up and make sure everything is seated well. Did that, charged overnight and tested, now it was only lasting 30 minutes.

I have attempted to reseat the cables twice more and the longest I get out of this battery is 45 mins. I have since swapped back to the original Nintendo battery.

I cannot in good conscience recommend that anyone purchase this battery for any reason. If your original batter is dead then just purchase the Nintendo replacement, if you are going for longer lasting, go for the Nintendo extended life, that is where I am headed now.
on March 20, 2017
Total bummer of a battery. Wii U controller needs to be plugged in pretty much all the time 3 months after buying this piece of junk.
on October 26, 2016
Great buy, I recommend my one replacing the battery.
on March 14, 2017
Holds no charge! Wish I could've said something nice, but no! It's worst than the one I took out. . .
on March 1, 2017
It's awfully low power and does not do as described. It says you'll get around 5 hours of wireless Wii U GamePad Gameplay, but the most I've gotten out of it were 2.5 hours. It feels even worse than the original 1500 mAh GamePad battery pack. I've drained it completely charged it fully at least four times by now, to make sure it wasn't a "first charge" issue, but it still didn't outperform 2.5 hours of gameplay. Stick with your original batteries or, if you need a replacement, get the 1500 mAh original pack from Nintendo Online Store. That will at least last you a full 3 hours of gameplay.
on April 27, 2016
Wish there was a "zero" star option. This is FAKE. Does not work! I was hoping it would last longer than the Nintendo one (because I've used the Nintendo one to replace and it only worked for a matter of months), but this doesn't work AT ALL. Save yourself the money, time and frustration. Just go with the Nintendo one if you need a replacement, at least that's better than this piece of junk. I have used Amazon prime for YEARS and almost NEVER write reviews, but had to take the time to write this one so others would not be fooled out of their money like I was. Did I mention this is a piece of JUNK???
on March 17, 2014
The price of the product was good but I don't see much of a difference in performance from the original battery.
on January 1, 2014
So when I first got this I charged it but it only charged for 20 min blinked and went off... then charged for 20 more min... so I when looking and found the at the Nyko battery had issues like this so I reseated the connector several times and bingo no it works lin the orignal battery maybe an hour to 90 min more life... so over all they are OK... but suffer from sub standard quality connectors....
on October 16, 2013
This battery doesn't hold a charge as long as the standard battery even though it claims to be over twice the MAH. I charged for a full day and cycled twice, battery only last about 1 1/2 hours.
Returning for a refund.
on October 4, 2014
Only lasted about a week that it stayed charged longer than 30 mins. Bought it to replace original batt but my son still has to keep wireless game pad plugged in all the time :(

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.