|Manufacturer||Gold Eagle Co.|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.63 x 9.13 x 3.79 inches|
|Item model number||30381|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30381|
|Cover Included||Appearance Chemicals, Interior Care & Fragrances, automotive-upholstery-cleaners|
303 UV Protectant Wipes for vinyl, rubber, plastic, tires and finished leather, 40 ct.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 303 Automotive UV Protectant brightens surfaces and keeps your car looking newer, longer. This formula provides superior UV protection for any rubber, plastic, vinyl, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
- 303 UV Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains too helping to extend your vehicle cleaning.
- Rinse-free formula leaves a non-greasy, dry matte finish with no odor and is non toxic and water based. 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates.
- 303 Automotive UV Protectant Wipes are perfect for detailing those tough to reach areas, quick touch-ups on the go. Each container includes 40 wipes. We guarantee our products.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Protectant provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause discoloration, fading, and cracking of vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces. 303 Protectant also helps repel dust, dirt, lint and staining. Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic or natural rubber, plastics and finished leather.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I first wiped down the areas with clean and dry microfiber cloths. I then used two wipes in each area to really get the product in there. Within minutes I came back and buffed vigorously. Two days later and the dash looks mint.
I also used these wipes on the plastic areas on the rear bumper and also around the bed liner cap. Again, buffed thoroughly after applying the wipe(s).
Seems all good here!
It feels like the 303 has a slight advantage for older (sun beaten) plastic surfaces, although the difference takes about 3 applications (with 1-2 weeks inbetween) to actually show. It's not a huge difference though to competing products and it may simply be a figment of imagination due to the invested elbow grease, but I convinced myself that it's real(-ish). I'd file the big claims about space applications under marketing.
It does produce a slight shine depending on how much you wipe. It's not recommended to be applied soakingly wet as that produces streaks rather than an even gloss. In fact, for me works best yo use the wipes and apply the 303 liberally and follow up a bit later with a paper towel (or a dried wipe). The resulting satin sheen is just about what I was looking for.
Still, re-application (in the brutal summer heat of the Carolinas) is more or less every other week if you want to keep the looks. The package states that the protection improves with the mechanical action of applying it repeatedly. Well, that will have to be the topic of an update a few years down the proverbial road.
Only time will tell how well it works but from what I have experienced myself I think it's golden for anything you keep outside ANYTHING