2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
321 STRONG Foam Roller - Extra Firm High Density Deep Tissue Massager with Spinal Channel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.4 x 5.3 x 12.4 inches|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12. 75 inches x 5. 25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb .
- High density muscle roller is comfortable to use - so it's great for beginners , and effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Firm enough to provide intense benefit to lower back injury , sciatica , or plantar fasciitis .
- One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Crossfit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine and neck .
- Protected by US Patents 9, 345, 921 and 9, 656, 112
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?I needed a lot of physical therapy, the process left me with tired and overworked muscles. Frustrated with the compression of smooth rollers, I developed a better product that would penetrate deep into the soft tissue, and help to flush lactic acid while blasting away painful muscle adhesions.
What makes our product unique?Our products are engineered from the ground up. We invest heavily in R&D to rethink the size, materials, construction and densities of everything we make. We partner with industry leaders to develop 4K eBook content as companion guides into the proper use and techniques for each product.
Why we love what we do?Our customer feedback is what makes my day. We get a lot of emails from customers that describe the challenges their bodies are facing, and how we have improved their lives and their outlooks. It feels great to know that you had a positive impact on someone, it never gets old.
The 321 STRONG solid core, extra firm density foam roller uses patented technology to deliver a therapeutic self massage comparable to a professional massage from a physical therapist.
3 unique massage zones create intense, moderate, and focused relief. The smallest bumps are the most intense, the long projections are the moderate, and the spinal channel avoids compressing the neck and spine, while focusing on the soft tissue on either side of the vertebrae. These 3 massage zones help to increase blood flow and circulation to problem areas, decreasing recovery time, and increasing mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.
Built to last, our solid core EVA foam roller is made from top grade materials, and won’t lose its shape over time, even with daily use. Its lightweight materials make transport a breeze, and its compact design allows you to properly focus pressure on the affected areas.
Perfect addition to any workout routine
Your 321 STRONG foam roller heals damaged soft tissue, increasing flexibility and range of motion, while reducing pain and soreness. Its compact size allows you to target specific muscle groups and pain points. Increase blood flow and circulation to your muscles and soft tissue before and after workouts. Enjoy therapeutic benefits like decreased recovery time from injuries and increased mobility. See the same benefits as a deep tissue massage - smoothing knots, removing adhesions and trigger points. Beginners and athletes alike see the same relief from sore muscles, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, back pain, shin splints, and reduction in scar tissue.
4K eBook Included
Learn how to use your massage roller and target specific muscle groups by both reading AND watching the techniques being demonstrated.
Loaded with Features
Patented technology, sturdy construction, and high quality materials come together to deliver a massage roller with exceptional value. Allow the 3 unique massage zones to deliver a custom deep tissue massage to your problem areas. Designed specifically to address muscle soreness and joint stiffness. The 3 massage zones apply pressure in varying degrees of density, encouraging muscles to release stored lactic acid, kinks, and knots. Unlock the secret of sports therapists, in the privacy of your own home. Our 500 lb rating supports all body types while maintaining consistent resistance, allowing you to use your own body weight to control the massage intensity. Your 321 STRONG foam roller is easy to clean, and even easier to take with you on the go.
The most intense massage zone, the small projections replicate the finger tips and thumbs of a massage therapist.
Designed for tissue flushing, the elongated projections of the second zone mimic human fingers.
Designed to avoid compression against the spine and neck, while still providing relief to soft tissue on either side of the vertebrae.
Durable and Convenient
100% EVA foam massage zones, and solid foam core can’t crack like hollow core rollers can.
These benefits are for more than just athletes
- Decreased muscle and joint pain
- Relaxes and restores fascia
- Better flexibility, joint mobility, and range of motion
- Great for use before and after workouts
- Reduce muscle pain and injury recovery time with regular use
- Prevent injuries and pulled muscles
- Unlike smooth rollers, penetrates deep into muscle tissue for maximum benefit
- Self massage for de-stressing and relaxing after a long day
WARNING: Risks are associated with any exercise program. Please consult with your health care professional before performing this or any physical activity.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It helps with muscle knots and the spinal channels helps for different rollout points on the body.
I use this before and after workouts and provides the much needed relief I need.
A must have foam roller in every household!
Better than your cheapo retailer foam roller which does barely anything. Sturdy can withstand a "heavy" object trying to crush it.
Not sure if it works well due to inexperience in rolling techniques.
It does relief my back a bit but maybe I'm doing the legs wrong, 'cuz they dont' relief the legs as much. Maybe my technique on using the rollers are bad. It is quite sturdy. I'm putting a lot of pressure on that small roller and it changes the shape just a bit and pops back to normal when I'm off that poor little wheel.
I don't really exercise, but I do regularly stretch out my legs and back. My back has been bothering me a lot lately, and stretching does help provide some relief. After watching some videos on these rollers on youtube, and reading a lot of reviews, I decided to buy this one, and also a smooth one. I like them both. One thing I agree with that a reviewer from youtube shared, is that the combination smooth/bumpy rollers (two-in-one) are not a good idea--it interrupts the flow of the roll. Better to use all smooth, or all bumpy, but as separate rollers. I like this one for the grooves and especially for the spinal channel. It does definitely relax me to use this, and it makes my back loosen up and feel less knotted. (I like the smooth one I bought also, it's a bit less intense, but also very relaxing. I'm glad I have both.) After doing hours of paperwork, I like to stretch out to relieve muscle tension and knots. This is wonderful for that. The spinal grooves help it say in place on you back. I like this one better for my mid and upper back/shoulder area, rather than for the lower back. I have not found the ebook yet (haven't tried too hard), but I will try to download that so I can learn some more techniques. I did not see an email from the seller with the ebook, as one review stated.
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase so far. I feel myself sitting up straighter after using it, and my back is more relaxed. It's not really like a massage, but the after-effects kind of feel like I had a deep tissue massage, and the effects also linger a while. I recommend this roller, and like others have said, I think it's best to start out slow and use it for just a minute or two until you are used to it.
Like reviewers recommended,, I only use it for a couple minutes at a time, so as not to injure myself. A couple minutes with this roller, along with my regular stretching, is very helpful.