321 STRONG Hand Strengthener Ring for Finger Strength and Stress Relief
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium silicone hand exerciser measures 3.5 inches wide , is 0.8 inches thick , and provides up to 45 lbs of tension
- Exercise your forearm muscles all day long under your desk at work , workout tension and stress with this easy hand trainer
- Perform isometric stretching , hand crunches , and finger pinches
- Ring shaped hand grips are the perfect size for correct ergonomic form , so it is comfortable to use and limits fatigue
- Enhances hand grip performance in almost any sport and makes great gifts for the athletes in your life
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adults and children alike will love the grip strength trainer they can bring with them, use any time, and see results. Whether that's strengthening your hands, building forearm muscles, or doing resistance training exercises, you'll benefit from the strength that this hand grip exerciser develops. Rock climbing fans, wrestling athletes, guitar players, and therapy patients all have one thing in common, they all improve their performance by increasing their hand and finger strength.
Your 321 STRONG silicone hand ring works out the arm, wrist, forearms, hands, and fingers with 45 lb resistance, which is noticeable and satisfying, but not overwhelming or hard to use. Made of durable aqua silicone rubber and so fun to use you won't want to put it down. Develop pinch strength for the gym, squeeze away stress, loosen up stiff joints, all with our fun-to-use silicone hand ring.
Lots of Features
- Made from 100% Grade A silicone rubber
- Measures 3.5 inches wide, 0.8 inches thick
- Provides 45 lbs of tension
- Perform isometric stretching, hand crunches, and finger pinches
- Perfectly sized for correct ergonomic form, so it is comfortable to use and limits fatigue
Even More Benefits
- Exercise your forearm muscles all day long under your desk at work
- Work out tension and stress
- Enhances hand grip performance in almost any sport
- Makes a great gift for the athletes
- Easily transported, so you can take it anywhere
Choose Your Exercise
Target specific fingers and work them out individualy or in groups.
Isolate the thumb for a challenging but rewarding workout.
You won't be able to stretch the ring, but trying to is the complimentary exercise to squeezing.
Develop impressive grip strength and defined forearms.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerPlease enjoy our product responsibly, and only for its intended purpose.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a side note I think the owners should really consider promoting this product to pet owners also as a toy for birds (parrots) and medium dogs because of it's durability, make sure that it is safe or talk to a lawyer about putting "not for ingesting" and let the pet owners use it as they wish, but my bird loves it, and it is really hard for him to dismantle it in one day
I will definitely get this product again- thanks guys
This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
It's very firm, btw. Not a lot of give.
Seems good for wrist, thumb, index, and middle fingers, though.
I'll keep it but going to keep looking.